• Wizard Team Go!
  • How It Should Have Ended - Alternate Ending
  • How It Should Have Ended - LEGO Super Cafe
  • Trapped In The Ice: A Short Film
  • Dream Job: Meet the Master Builders
  • Unlock the Secrets: The Insider's Guide to the LEGO Movie
  • Deleted Scenes

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great. I love yellow steelbooks. Especially full on gloss!
Me too! We need more yellow steelbooks in the world. :)

Yellow steelbooks when done well do look quality. Especially this one

Oh you know who's going to chime in now naming all the kinds of yellow steelbooks and there abouts with full on pics and not use spoilers lol

Oh you know who's going to chime in now naming all the kinds of yellow steelbooks and there abouts with full on pics and not use spoilers lol
Well were to begin....are we classing Wolf of Wall Street as yellow or more of a mustard colour before I get started....Only Kidding guys:naughty::)

I think one thing I like about yellow steels is that they always look quite vibrant, even if they're matte. I honestly can't think of a yellow steelbook in my collection that I don't love!

Is Google a member here? :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yes, very funny guys :whistle::cool:
Anyway, just picked this up along with THE MERMAID in HMV's "2 for 25 quid" promo.

Only got 4 other yellow U.K. steelbooks but none as sunny and vibrant as this one and not unhappy with the new price :thumbs:

Last edited:
Looks like this is on the verge of dropping lower. I'll take my chances

Just picked up the last copy in my local for £7.99

Very happy that I managed to pick this and the Blu fans lenti version for under £40

Thanks for the heads up @thearrowmaker

Thanks to these recent posts I Also just picked last one instore today, which was still priced £14.99 but scanned through at £7.99. Think I'll add the lads 3D disc to it also.

• Thanks
Just opened this baby up and it's a Beaut

Very happy with this for the price I paid (too dark for photos - have to wait until the weekend)

Just opened this baby up and it's a Beaut

Very happy with this for the price I paid (too dark for photos - have to wait until the weekend)

Same here, it is a beauty. It's always nice to see some colour on steelbooks. Even the lad want's it for his collection now.

Soon be £12.99 then £7.99 lol

Bloody hell I did call the price drop back in June. But then again it's become the norm with Zavvi & HMV for certain Steels.

• Thanks