• Wizard Team Go!
  • How It Should Have Ended - Alternate Ending
  • How It Should Have Ended - LEGO Super Cafe
  • Trapped In The Ice: A Short Film
  • Dream Job: Meet the Master Builders
  • Unlock the Secrets: The Insider's Guide to the LEGO Movie
  • Deleted Scenes

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, it is a beauty. It's always nice to see some colour on steelbooks. Even the lad want's it for his collection now.

Bloody hell I did call the price drop back in June. But then again it's become the norm with Zavvi & HMV for certain Steels.

I was very surprised i found it.
I've been in the store a million times and I've never seen it.

Rushed over at lunch to try my luck and couldn't believe they had one left
Also picked up the last dark crystal a few weeks back for £9.99 after the online listing disappeared

Lovely embossing on this too

• Thanks
Reactions: huggy2k4
Mine arrived yesterday. Nice enough steel, as advertised. I saw the film a few weeks ago and was a total surprise, didn't think I'd enjoy it but can't recommend it enough. Hoping for a Lego Batman steel in the UK to match now.

I ordered this from HMV last week when it was £7.99
It's arrived but its obviously been resealed, and the discs inside had been removed from their holders, an placed inside a plastic wrapper.
Never had a steelbook arrive like that before. Its all mint, which is the main thing
legomovie.jpg

I ordered this from HMV last week when it was £7.99
It's arrived but its obviously been resealed, and the discs inside had been removed from their holders, an placed inside a plastic wrapper.
Never had a steelbook arrive like that before. Its all mint, which is the main thingView attachment 310981
Still might be worth complaining, even if you don't want a replacement. I've often provided comments like this just so that they are aware in future. Thye may even offer a partial refund as a gesture of goodwill. Amazon have done that for me in the past whenever I've complained about something, even if the item was received unscathed...