The Lighthouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

zeebeer

(<>____<>)
Premium Supporter
Apr 3, 2020
The Netherlands/Finland
Release date: November 30, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 24 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM for general sale - UK Time)
Price: £17.99

12716005-1744809812716914.jpg

12716005-1094809813045213.jpg 12716005-1164809812850705.jpg 12716005-7824809812804730.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched this. Terrible film.

I almost decended into madness myself watching it! I don't know why anyone would want to watch this more than once. There's enough misery in the world.

I should have known as I didn't think much of The VVitch either...

Not for me at all.....

• Wow
Reactions: Noodles and kitsune
Just watched this. Terrible film.

I almost decended into madness myself watching it! I don't know why anyone would want to watch this more than once. There's enough misery in the world.

Not for me at all.....
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the film, altho I guess we can't say the warning signs weren't there... ;P
Got the option to cancel if you'd placed an order tho so, silver linings?

I would recommend Good Time, I think he was excellent there, as was the film. Same could be said for The Rover.
I unfortunately thought Good Time was far too overhyped and impacted how I thought the film was. Still gonna check out uncut gems at some point tho.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
So has anyones copy shipped yet? My order says its still processing but my credit card has been charged. This is the first time I have ordered from Zavvi so not sure how they operate.

Will ship to arrive on release date usually. I’ve been charged too. Not dispatched yet. All good. Mostly arrive before due date in uk forgot to say.

So has anyones copy shipped yet? My order says its still processing but my credit card has been charged. This is the first time I have ordered from Zavvi so not sure how they operate.
You will likely get dispatch email tomorrow Friday
Most Zavvi pre orders are dispatched on Thursday or Friday before Monday release date

On a few rare occasions it can be not until Monday release date or after but that usually only happens when stock not arrived at warehouse and payment not taken yet