The Little Mermaid (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection #3)[UK]

Apr 12, 2012
UK
Release Date: September 23th, 2013
Purchase link: The Little Mermaid
Price: £22.99
Number of Discs: 1
Disney Collection # 3

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

little-mermaid-uk.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to cudzndrips)

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 415
Last edited by a moderator:
This is an awesome release, however, the price is astronomical, especially if it is a single disc with a release of 4k. At least ES have the decency to keep the print run low. I will have to buy this to go with my WFRR, Nemo & Aladdin but it is through gritted teeth. I really hope there is something extra special about this release to justify the price :angry:

wow, I'm shocked at the amount of you willing to pay the silly price for this steel, even if it is Disney (and I've paid more than £27.99 to get a couple of the original US Disney steels so am a VERY obsessed collector when it comes to Disney....also, did I mention that The Little Mermaid is my fave Disney movie?).
As someone else already mentioned on here, if you guys agree to pay that silly price, then Zavvi will keep pushing it. I miss play.com even more now :(

I shan't be paying that price unless it comes with the same content/disc's as the US 3D set.
Most I'll pay for a 2D steel is £20 tops.

sorry Zavvi, but you need to sort it out. WFRR and Aladdin were fairly priced which is one of the reasons they sold out so fast.

guys .... I can and will only say this ....

price is not final because these 3 titles werent supposed to be discovered yet. They were not part of todays announcements ... or what should have been if you get my drift.

Tomorrow we'll see if they want to shed any public info since they have been discovered but trust me it was NOT the plan.

I know these will come down but i'd be happy to pay upto £25, considering a Disney classic would normally be £20 on standard blu-ray anyway. Until a couple of years back these were selling for £20+ on used dvd!

Thanks Wreck, someone need to calm the unnecessary hysteria over the price :hilarious:

I look forward to more info (artwork, finish, print run etc.) for these titles.

Reactions: Jace88
hope so Wreck

My only concern is Aladdin showed £17.99 from the get go (before it was officially available) and considering the popularity of Jack Reacher at the same, high price, I'm sure you can understand the concerns