Price: EUR 24.99

0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: moon and goufcustom
Is this really ONLY available from FNAC?!
I heard they are the worst for getting anything safely delivered.
Edit: the link in the OP leads to Amazon.fr - and the listing does not say Steelbook, just Blu ray.
(I like how the original price was €25.07 with a slash through it and revealing the new lower price of €24.99! Wow. An 8 cent markdown! Woooooo!! Party!!)
I have to see this movie first before I decide to buy it. I've heard more than one review describe the same thing – that the script was written as if by a child. (In a very bad way). I could write that off, but I heard that exact thing 4 or 5 times now.

Last edited:
wow... never thought this kind of movie would be getting steelbook treatment tho... I think it's a fascinating film but re-watch value... not so sure but I do like the artwork tho...

Really enjoyed this film but it's a little pricey so I'll wait for a price drop

Reactions: Noodles
Amazon.FR also uses simple paper envelopes for steelbook shippings like Amazon.IT and Amazon.ES?
This awesome edition deserves better treatment than that.

I find it quite funny that the amaray release of this on Amazon has a 3-star average, but when you look at the reviews it has an almost equal split of 5-star and 1-star ratings. It must be the ultimate marmite movie!

I saw it last week and it became an instant favourite, so I might go in for this release. The listing is also saying that it comes with four postcards now, which is a nice bonus!

This thread has me slightly worried about hardcoded French subs though...

Amazon & Fnac are just thieves with this title!
Most of the Espace Culturel E.Leclerc sell it for 19,99€

Great steelbook, very 'clear' slipcover, I like it.

Mine came with Rachel Weisz's character being 'visible' under the shrinkwrap, @kynyoo came with Colin Farrell's, so it looks like they mixed it up :).

20160409_165405.jpg

Reactions: Flloydo
Looks really decent but a bit pricey at the mo. Slip is cool
Will happily buy when I see it a bit cheaper

Looks pretty good but I'm confused regarding the slip. Does it feature only one of the characters on the front and it's pure luck which one you get or both (one on the front and one on the back) and you can choose how you prefer to place it? Any pics of the slip would be appreciated!

Looks pretty good but I'm confused regarding the slip. Does it feature only one of the characters on the front and it's pure luck which one you get or both (one on the front and one on the back) and you can choose how you prefer to place it? Any pics of the slip would be appreciated!

You get both, one on each side.
Check the first photo on post 31

You can see the other side of Weisz

• Informative
Reactions: blackbird81