Price: EUR 24.99

0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: moon and goufcustom
finally i pulled the plug and ordered this one, got it las weekend and the steelbook is not impressive or anything but the pet slip does the difference, i like it!

finally i pulled the plug and ordered this one, got it las weekend and the steelbook is not impressive or anything but the pet slip does the difference, i like it!

The PET slip does the difference indeed:

01.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

A friend of mine ordered this steelbook for me a while back, when there was that 3 for 2 special (I don't own a credit card). He brought it along when we met today.

I don't know what happened to that slip. It looks like it was exposed to a heat source. Very unfortunate. I didn't see any pics when it arrived, because I wouldn't have thought there'd be any need to. Dang it.

The PET slip does the difference indeed:

View attachment 320779

View attachment 320780 View attachment 320781 View attachment 320782

A friend of mine ordered this steelbook for me a while back, when there was that 3 for 2 special (I don't own a credit card). He brought it along when we met today.

I don't know what happened to that slip. It looks like it was exposed to a heat source. Very unfortunate. I didn't see any pics when it arrived, because I wouldn't have thought there'd be any need to. Dang it.
sorry bud!

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName
really guys? this was get 3 for the price of two...........but i understand if you dont need anything else but this!

I think I missed this offer. Maybe I should have bought it when it was for 15 Euro, but I already spent a lot in that time so I decided to wait a little bit longer. I think there still will be a chance of great deal. This film is so weird that I dont think it will sell out soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06
I think I missed this offer. Maybe I should have bought it when it was for 15 Euro, but I already spent a lot in that time so I decided to wait a little bit longer. I think there still will be a chance of great deal. This film is so weird that I dont think it will sell out soon.

It is 15 Euro again now on amazon.fr and I cannot recommend it enough!! Brilliant movie, lovely exclusive steelbook, a perfect collectable item in my book!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Gotta love that Amazon FR & IT can get stuff to me faster than the UK site :LOL: Ordered Thursday (thanks to this thread being bumped and swaying me) and arrived this morning!
Lovely edition and the PET slip is well used to tie the films art together

full

full