0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: moon and goufcustom
Thanks for the great pics Moon!:thumbs:
No matter what you think of the film, you kinda wanna have that for your collection because it is such a unique release. (I have ordered it- but have not seen the film yet).

Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks for the great pics Moon!:thumbs:
No matter what you think of the film, you kinda wanna have that for your collection because it is such a unique release. (I have ordered it- but have not seen the film yet).

It's a fantastic film and I found it very funny, especially Farrell in general and Weisz narration but it's not for eveyone. I have a feeling you will enjoy it.
I hope to pick this up at some point in the future

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
It's a fantastic film and I found it very funny, especially Farrell in general and Weisz narration but it's not for eveyone. I have a feeling you will enjoy it.
I hope to pick this up at some point in the future
I have that feeling too. But you can see how quirky films divide people's tastes. I recently played Raising Arizona for a friend - and he hated it! I was gobsmacked! I was like "how on earth can you not love that film?!"
Just not his sense of humor. So I am going on instinct that Lobster is in my wheelhouse in the quirky department.

Reactions: Flloydo
I have that feeling too. But you can see how quirky films divide people's tastes. I recently played Raising Arizona for a friend - and he hated it! I was gobsmacked! I was like "how on earth can you not love that film?!"
Just not his sense of humor. So I am going on instinct that Lobster is in my wheelhouse in the quirky department.

I'm only going by what ive seen you mention before but I think this is up your street. Some great additional cast too like Olivia Colman, Ashley jenson, micheal smiley, John C Reilly and Ben whishaw. Plus a mental idea lol love it

Reactions: C.C. 95
I'm only going by what ive seen you mention before but I think this is up your street. Some great additional cast too like Olivia Colman, Ashley jenson, micheal smiley, John C Reilly and Ben whishaw. Plus a mental idea lol love it
Colin Farrell is amazing in this. He totally commits to this disaffected and oblique character. A really amazing performance. This movie is why we love cinema in the first place. i never knew where it was going, and it almost always surprised the hell out of me. For any cinephile that knows all the well trodden tropes - it is always exciting to see any film that puts you in an environment where literally anything can happen and our previous maps from conventional movies are useless. Even the basic premise and trailers aren't telling you what this film really is!
But, it is definitely one of those films that probably has no middle ground. I think you get onto its wavelength or you don't.
image.jpeg Steelbook Cards translation below⬇️
Translation by Google Camera translation:
:wacky: (Not altogether successful!:LOL:)
image.jpeg

Last edited: