The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020 - January 23, 2023 (Re print)
Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £99.99
Finish: Matte w/ no 'bossing (steelbook & case)
Notes: WB Shop includes Artcards - UHD Discs only does not include Blu-ray discs

81Q8mRHYcAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
doesn't mean much being amazon in another country. amazon.it had the standard steelbook set for back to the future as their exclusive and zavvi in UK had it.

This is NOT amazon.it exclusive.
I am not saying anywhere Zavvi isn't going to have this. Pretty sure they are going to have this.
I am 100 % sure amazon UK will have this. ( <- that was the main point of my post as the member was wishing for that )

Questions ?

This is NOT amazon.it exclusive.
I am not saying anywhere Zavvi isn't going to have this. Pretty sure they are going to have this.
I am 100 % sure amazon UK will have this. ( <- that was the main point of my post as the member was wishing for that )

Questions ?
i didn't say that it was an amazon.it exclusive.
also how are you 100% sure amazon will have it in the UK, do you have some inside info?
my point was using a different countries availability to guess at another countries availability doesn't always work using the example of a different product that was an amazon.it exclusive.
questions? :shipped: :shipped: :shipped:

Glad we're getting them, but this is tough... those silly repeated pattern paint splodges all over everything might be a deal breaker for me :sour:
Also yeah link seems to be down down for now

not on that link!
seems to have vanished! sold out already?
I presume that it isn't live yet - it links to the regular versions instead but there's no sign of the steelbook ones. If it'd be sold out, they'd still show the page but mention that they're sold out.
Still got my fingers crossed for Amazon, as the WB shop won't deliver to Belgium.

i didn't say that it was an amazon.it exclusive.
also how are you 100% sure amazon will have it in the UK, do you have some inside info?
my point was using a different countries availability to guess at another countries availability doesn't always work using the example of a different product that was an amazon.it exclusive.
questions? :shipped: :shipped: :shipped:

Just one Q : is it ok for you that I'll buy this set for you, IF amazon UK won't have it ? :naughty:

Looks like these might stick around for a while considering how many countries are releasing them.

I feel like some of these releases dates are too soon from pre order. That’s £100 in November for these and 4 Star Wars steels on top lol.

Would be interested in these next year maybe if they stick around and drop in price but I’m eager to see the zeta WEA art too

I really love the artwork on the 2 standard 4K releases.

November is already a bloodbath with Game of Thrones 4K, Dawn of the Dead 4K, Westworld 3 4K,Total Recall 4K & The Office: Complete Collection, not to mention the Xbox Series X & PS5.

Still gonna get both this & The Hobbit though.