The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (4K Blu-ray SteelBooks) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30, 2020 - January 23, 2023 (Re print)
Purchase links: WB Shop - Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £99.99
Finish: Matte w/ no 'bossing (steelbook & case)
Notes: WB Shop includes Artcards - UHD Discs only does not include Blu-ray discs

81Q8mRHYcAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously, someone needs a one-way ticket on the next Falcon 9 for justifying those spines text to the center - and whoever signed off on the design can accompany them.

Notice, The Hobbit has been done correctly, so not only are the LotR steelbooks gonna be misaligned, they will also look ridiculously unaligned with the Hobbit set. :ugh:

At least he didn't open them with a knife... :spoil:
This set is so close to perfect, which makes it all the more annoying that it's only two tiny things that ruin it for me. Honestly I'm not even sure if they're exactly center justified either!! Will double check tomorrow.

At least he didn't open them with a knife... :spoil:
This set is so close to perfect, which makes it all the more annoying that it's only two tiny things that ruin it for me. Honestly I'm not even sure if they're exactly center justified either!! Will double check tomorrow.

Haha, I don't think that dingus is trusted with anything sharp.

I'll be ordering spine magnets for the set, simply cannot live with such a glaringly obvious error. I mean, if the spine text isn't fully center justified, wtf were they aligned to, local variations in quantum gravity?

• Haha
Reactions: RedFridge007