UK
Release date: January 23, 2017
Purchase link: The Magnificent Seven
Price: £19.99

mag&-hmv.jpg

01-384437.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Actarus Check the Group Buy section...

Thank you soooo much @cooey I would not have been able to get my hands on this otherwise. Very much Appreciated.

I already placed my GB request :D

One question though;

what does that mean in the OP of the GB : If in the 'Two for £25' - £28.85 ????? I doubt ordering 2 copies would be so cheap (n):dunno:

@Actarus If you look on the website there is a 2 for £25 promo, so both of the Amazing Spider-Man steels are in it. It doesn't cover all Steelbooks if that's what you're thinking

@Actarus If you look on the website there is a 2 for £25 promo, so both of the Amazing Spider-Man steels are in it. It doesn't cover all Steelbooks if that's what you're thinking

That is what I was wondering thanks for the precision.

You state that products will not be ordered until we make payment. How and when do I pay for those 2 Steelbooks ?

As with all the GBs that I host you will be included in an invoice PM that has all the details. I won't be doing that tonight as I'll be honest, I can't be bothered as I've had a busy day at work and have to be up early tomorrow too ;) So I'll be doing that tomorrow

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
oh no I was not expecting this to be done right now, already you opened a GB right now on the spot and it is so appreciated very very very much :oohyeah:

I only asked as I was confused with the payment part.

I will wait for your PM with further instructions when you are ready :thumbs:

I Hope you can have some relax time after your hard day at work, it's not easy especially with starting early the next day :grumpy:

Thanks so much again :emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey