The Mandalorian: The Complete First Season (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Jul 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
Release date: December 12, 2023
Purchase links: 4K Amazon - Best Buy - Walmart (Pre order live from August 28 some retailers when going live date will vary)
Price: $49.99
Notes: Gloss Finish
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Mandalorian S1.jpg

F4D2E4BW4AEYY1g.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting, same art style as Prey. Maybe we can expect more Disney steels like this?
Yep, Artist confirmed:

The Steelbook edition will feature brand-new box art designed by artist Attila Szarka and collectible concept art cards. (People love their Steelbooks!)

These are fantastic and must buys, i'm shocked they are doing this, i'm guessing its been long enough released and with subs decreasing it doesn't matter as much now?
It will be multiple reasons. Mainly because they have had a few bombs this year, lost money on indy etc, writers strike etc etc etc

No need for Disney+ anymore then.....

Talk about ruining your business plan! :D
they’ll still keep it like a year-year and half maybe longer on D+ before they start physical media of the said show. But eventually. Always said this. And recent situations has pushed it forward

Reactions: BluSteel2012
No need for Disney+ anymore then.....

Talk about ruining your business plan! :D
I think they are realizing Disney+ may have been a bad investment. It is extremely expensive to stand up and operate a streaming service. I’m doing so they eliminated revenue streams from physical media sales, licensing content, and advertising combined with bloated costs to generate content from their established IPs. I’m the past those revenue streams could cover underperforming properties.

That being said I enjoyed the first season and will probably be picking this one up.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
These look great, but as always with TV shows, I'll wait until the series is complete and they (hopefully) release a box set, as there's never any guarantee they'll do matching steels for future seasons.