The Mandalorian: The Complete First Season (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) [USA]

Jul 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
Release date: December 12, 2023
Purchase links: 4K Amazon - Best Buy - Walmart (Pre order live from August 28 some retailers when going live date will vary)
Price: $49.99
Notes: Gloss Finish
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Mandalorian S1.jpg

F4D2E4BW4AEYY1g.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
These look great, but as always with TV shows, I'll wait until the series is complete and they (hopefully) release a box set, as there's never any guarantee they'll do matching steels for future seasons.
Haha, yes like Better Call fcuking Saul…steels for only series 1 and 2. Then the Blurays had slips for series 1-3 but not 4-6. Nightmare for us OCD wankers

Same. Something similar to the barrel for Breaking Bad. Was hoping for a suitcase or something wacky. :giggle:
A small-ish briefcase would be nice! I used to have the old Matrix DVD one, but it was the size of an actual briefcase, so I never had the room to actually display it lol

• Wow
Reactions: Halo500
This is some of the best news I've heard all year!! I already have a custom Book of Boba Fett & Mandalorian Season 3

Never had 1 or Season 2 done cause I was holding out for this and bam they overdeliver with 2 gorgeous steelbooks & 4K release of the series. I can't preorder fast enough

Reactions: Lord Vader
This is some of the best news I've heard all year!! I already have a custom Book of Boba Fett & Mandalorian Season 3

Never had 1 or Season 2 done cause I was holding out for this and bam they overdeliver with 2 gorgeous steelbooks & 4K release of the series. I can't preorder fast enough
Yeah right! You had customs done for all 3 haven't you?! :naughty:

Why would you wait for seasons 1 and 2 but not 3?

• Haha
Reactions: JRodDirector
Yeah right! You had customs done for all 3 haven't you?! :naughty:

Why would you wait for seasons 1 and 2 but not 3?
Haha! I wish mate, but sadly no. I was wanting to get customs for S1+2 with Alberto Varona, yet sadly he has retired. He could only fulfill half of my last order so I choose- Hawkeye & Rwby Volumes 4-9 steels instead.

Well, seeing how both: Stranger Things & The Boys have released earlier seasons then abruptly stopped makes me weary they would do a full fledged release for S3. To get people hooked on the show then force them to sign up for Disney+.

No need for Disney+ anymore then.....

Talk about ruining your business plan! :D
Shh, don't spoil it!
Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

they’ll still keep it like a year-year and half maybe longer on D+ before they start physical media of the said show. But eventually. Always said this. And recent situations has pushed it forward
I'm okay with such a 'release window', because there were such long ones in VHS era, for Blockbuster rentals, after a 6 month or so theatrical run. So it’s kinda like the time before it got to broadcast TV then.
Plus I always have years of backlogged series to watch, and can definitely wait 18 months.
If they make it a regular thing, they'll actually make more money, and collectors will be happy. I won't download pirate files, others won't buy bootlegs, etc.

These look great, but as always with TV shows, I'll wait until the series is complete and they (hopefully) release a box set, as there's never any guarantee they'll do matching steels for future seasons.
I think with this one you need to buy it, right away, preorder it, to show such releases are needed. I know you're just one person, but it all adds up!
I can't believe I'm pushing for this evil corporation, I'm gonna get punished for that by various Afterlife entities for sure...

Haha! I wish mate, but sadly no. I was wanting to get customs for S1+2 with Alberto Varona, yet sadly he has retired. He could only fulfill half of my last order so I choose- Hawkeye & Rwby Volumes 4-9 steels instead.

Well, seeing how both: Stranger Things & The Boys have released earlier seasons then abruptly stopped makes me weary they would do a full fledged release for S3. To get people hooked on the show then force them to sign up for Disney+.
Ahhh, so he quit permanently? He stopped replying on insta and I was hoping for a sabbatical or something. Had a new batch of designs ready to send. Thats too bad
On-topic: will only buy these if they're loaded with bonus features. (code voor the) soundtrack would be nice as well.

Ahhh, so he quit permanently? He stopped replying on insta and I was hoping for a sabbatical or something. Had a new batch of designs ready to send. Thats too bad
On-topic: will only buy these if they're loaded with bonus features. (code voor the) soundtrack would be nice as well.
From my understanding its a permanent retirement. He was intending to do it at the start of the year, but wanted to fulfill a couple last min orders.
^ Vawter designs is USA based, and does some killer work! He also prints on metal, and did several of my custom pieces earlier this year.

True! To be real, your gonna be looking at USD $60 a season but likely a Full Gloss finish. They mentioned BTS featuree, and potentially a few deleted scenes. Which would be hella cool to see!

These are fantastic and must buys, i'm shocked they are doing this, i'm guessing its been long enough released and with subs decreasing it doesn't matter as much now?
I think it's more Disney knows their other new TV shows don't have good writing/writers, so this was the only one people loved. They also announced that none of their streaming shows wouldn't ever be on physical discs, so I now know that's a lie (and they want a quick buck) and don't want them anyways, besides the first 2 season of Mandalorian, so this works perfect for me.

I think it's more Disney knows their other new TV shows don't have good writing/writers, so this was the only one people loved. They also announced that none of their streaming shows wouldn't ever be on physical discs, so I now know that's a lie (and they want a quick buck) and don't want them anyways, besides the first 2 season of Mandalorian, so this works perfect for me.
You might also enjoy episode 5 of the Book of Boba Fett. Hands down its one of the flashiest, and strongest episodes of a standalone Mandalorian episode considering it solely focuses on Din Jarin without Baby Yoda present.

And nothing knew is coming out with the writers strike....