The Matrix 4-Film Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 7, 2021
Release date: July 25, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £99.99
Notes: SteelBooks are glossy

Screenshot 2022-03-28 000820.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got mine! Super nice set, my outer box has a minor dent at the bottom but I don’t know if worth it the hassle of returning it and a new one tho….thoughts?

For a minor dent? I would either return for a refund or keep it.

It's a zerosum game, IMO, trying to see if the mail carrier / delivery service will be "gentle", this time.

Reactions: tono06
Oh nice, mine arrived minty fresh in a box seemingly made for it from the factory. I have the Manta OC for Resurrections coming soon and plan on getting the rest of those but this is a lovely consolidated set.

Good price for sure. I’m not a fan of those tins but the steelbooks are a “steel” at that price. I’m also broke though.
I just placed an order as I've cancelled some pre-orders that I can hopefully pick up at a later date. I don't actually own any of these editions, so I'll be interested to see how they look in hand.

Good to know! Now just to pray it arrives unscathed :ohno:
You would think by 2022 we would have this problem solved right? I mean I know it all comes down to time to pack and cost of packaging. But I would honestly pay £5 per delivery if it meant 100% peace of mind knowing each steelbook or what ever, was checked over first for damage, then packed in a custom made box that actually had foam padding or something. Just so that they always come undamaged. Seriously I get most of the time when it's just a standard release it probably doesn't matter, like if it comes damaged so what, you can get a new one sent out, but when it is something rare and or sold out and expensive and it comes damaged, it is irreplaceable.

Can't login to Zavvi again, you all using mobile app? can't login on desktop chrome.

Edit : Tried 45 mins later working again...it's so odd.

Last edited:
You would think by 2022 we would have this problem solved right? I mean I know it all comes down to time to pack and cost of packaging. But I would honestly pay £5 per delivery if it meant 100% peace of mind knowing each steelbook or what ever, was checked over first for damage, then packed in a custom made box that actually had foam padding or something. Just so that they always come undamaged. Seriously I get most of the time when it's just a standard release it probably doesn't matter, like if it comes damaged so what, you can get a new one sent out, but when it is something rare and or sold out and expensive and it comes damaged, it is irreplaceable.
We've made complaints about their packaging since Play.com shut down and Zavvi became the new "home of steelbooks". Initially they made changes, but soon reverted back to not giving a toss.

I understand what you're saying in regards to the customer paying for better packaging (don't give them any ideas lol), but we really shouldn't have to... that should be a given!