The Matrix 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #?) [Czech Republic]

Oh, good. I was trying to find separate UHD steelbooks, but they were too expensive, $70-130 for the first two. Now I can pay that for FACs. :wacky:

Reactions: galareta2332
Interesting they are doing a separate version for resurrections and yet inc this in the set. Will that mean double dipping or even dif art?

Interesting they are doing a separate version for resurrections and yet inc this in the set. Will that mean double dipping or even dif art?
I think this is going to be a $500 megabox, like for BttF. So...
Pay Day Money GIF by Boomerang Official

hmm...if the best buy steels are selling for a fortune, as someone implied above, may be time to sell those and get in on this instead...and just pray that it's really good (though I'd probably prefer Weet or BluFans if they did a complete set).

So are these WEA steelbooks from FA for this set, or are these new WWA releases for the first 3 movies? Haven't seen these anywhere else, but FA don't do too many WEAs, hence my confusion

So are these WEA steelbooks from FA for this set, or are these new WWA releases for the first 3 movies? Haven't seen these anywhere else, but FA don't do too many WEAs, hence my confusion

The steelbooks in the library case will be available elsewhere hence me saying it'll be interesting what spin FAC put on this and the Mad Max sets

Reactions: BaleHardy