Purchase link: The Matrix
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Thought people might enjoy this:
The Bollywood MATRIX. Bank scene shot for shot.

A Bollywood take on the Matrix Reloaded 'Burly Brawl' scene.

@AlienKing

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lobby Scene:
Someone actually recommended that scene to me before, so I've seen this.
Bruh, he is more badass than Neo, because he didn't even need any help from Trinity :hilarious:

Burly brawl:
I've actually seen this movie :whistle::p:rofl: Imagine my surprise when this scene came on? I was dying :rofl::hilarious:
Movie was a good wasted effort. It was supposed to be a serious story but it doesn't even take itself seriously at times.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lobby Scene:
Someone actually recommended that scene to me before, so I've seen this.
Bruh, he is more badass than Neo, because he didn't even need any help from Trinity :hilarious:

Burly brawl:
I've actually seen this movie :whistle::p:rofl: Imagine my surprise when this scene came on? I was dying :rofl::hilarious:
Movie was a good wasted effort. It was supposed to be a serious story but it doesn't even take itself seriously at times.
:rofl:
Somehow I am not surprised that you have seen them already!:LOL:
Lobby Scene: is there any question that MUSIC plays a pivotal role in movies?!! ...and that - even though they are re-creating the scene shot for shot – there's absolutely no 'wow' factor. It absolutely matters 'how' you put it together.
Burly Brawl scene: I love how he can kick the AIR and miss every guy and have them all fall down! And how EXACTLY are five guys ATTACHED to one guy a super fighting machine? (Physics would suggest the guy holding the other five would be EXHAUSTED from holding FIVE GUYS!!)image.jpeg
I see this stuff an I just say "please don't try and be American movies! Do your own thing!"
Also in this scene I am reminded of how everybody tried their own (pathetic) attempt at "Bullet Time" on a budget.
Remember Uwe Boll's House of the Dead faux Bullet Time moves? :confused::rofl: (I love how some of them consist of people just standing still! And I TOTALLY forgot about him inserting footage from the game for no readily apparent reason!!)

:rofl:
Somehow I am not surprised that you have seen them already!:LOL:
Lobby Scene: is there any question that MUSIC plays a pivotal role in movies?!! ...and that - even though they are re-creating the scene shot for shot – there's absolutely no 'wow' factor. It absolutely matters 'how' you put it together.
Burly Brawl scene: I love how he can kick the AIR and miss every guy and have them all fall down! And how EXACTLY are five guys ATTACHED to one guy a super fighting machine? (Physics would suggest the guy holding the other five would be EXHAUSTED from holding FIVE GUYS!!)View attachment 219760
I see this stuff an I just say "please don't try and be American movies! Do your own thing!"
Also in this scene I am reminded of how everybody tried their own (pathetic) attempt at "Bullet Time" on a budget.
Remember Uwe Boll's House of the Dead faux Bullet Time moves? :confused::rofl: (I love how some of them consist of people just standing still! And I TOTALLY forgot about him inserting footage from the game for no readily apparent reason!!)

Burly brawl: That is very typical scene in Indian movies. Most hits never actually lands. :confused: I guess most of them are some sort of superheroes :p
A word of advice: when watching Indian movies, throw physics out the window. You'll have a lot more fun watching them :LOL:

I haven't seen House of the Dead nor can I watch the YT video. I get an error "This video is not available".

As far as "do your own thing" goes. I thought this was one the best train fight scenes (as far as Indian movies go). Again, once the fight goes on top of the train, throw physics out the window...somewhat.

This came out last year I think. But still room for improvements.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Burly brawl: That is very typical scene in Indian movies. Most hits never actually lands. :confused: I guess most of them are some sort of superheroes :p
A word of advice: when watching Indian movies, throw physics out the window. You'll have a lot more fun watching them :LOL:

I haven't seen House of the Dead nor can I watch the YT video. I get an error "This video is not available".

As far as "do your own thing" goes. I thought this was one the best train fight scenes (as far as Indian movies go). Again, once the fight goes on top of the train, throw physics out the window...somewhat.

This came out last year I think. But still room for improvements.

With that dodgy CGI it comes off like a violent Polar Express!:LOL:
And you can take a look on YT for an alternate video for HOTD, but it was an example of horrible filmmaking and bad attempt at stealing by the worst director ever....so don't break your back searching for clips unless you find that kind of stuff hilarious(which I do!).

With that dodgy CGI it comes off like a violent Polar Express!:LOL:
And you can take a look on YT for an alternate video for HOTD, but it was an example of horrible filmmaking and bad attempt at stealing by the worst director ever....so don't break your back searching for clips unless you find that kind of stuff hilarious(which I do!).
LOL! That IS true :rofl:
I checked YT earlier but couldn't find another clip of that scene. And yes, I find that stuff hilarious but sometimes it can be plain stupid.

Reactions: C.C. 95