The Matrix Resurrections (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 48) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 29, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 1000 Sets, Numbered 1-1000. Matrix Reloaded Homage Design, Glow in Dark Effect Embossing, Spot Gloss, Box Set Premium: Glow in Dark Matrix Déjà Vu Cat High End Figure (approximately 10cm).
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Matrix4_overall_box_v2_5000x.jpgMatrix_FS_packshot_5000x.jpgMatrix_DLS_packshot_5000x.jpg
Matrix4_steelbook_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Oh.. so this is a „normal” thing here, to make fun of those who honestly want to help?
That's „great”, „thanks” guys! (n)
No it’s because Paul has over explained how glow in the dark works and it’s become of a bit of an ongoing joke. Tommy is just being a silly billy. Or a mongy Tommy! Does that work?

And to this day still gets me when someone explains it. Everyone knows you charge GitD stuff from light. Gets me every time

No it’s because Paul has over explained how glow in the dark works and it’s become of a bit of an ongoing joke. Tommy is just being a silly billy. Or a mongy Tommy! Does that work?

And to this day still gets me when someone explains it. Everyone knows you charge GitD stuff from light. Gets me every time
Had no idea about this... but yeah, now I understand the 'jokes' made on my sincere try.
Will keep it to myself from now on, until someone really ask me specifically... anything...
Thanks @Flloydo for the explanation! Really helpful.

Oh.. so this is a „normal” thing here, to make fun of those who honestly want to help?
That's „great”, „thanks” guys! (n)

Had no idea about this... but yeah, now I understand the 'jokes' made on my sincere try.
Will keep it to myself from now on, until someone really ask me specifically... anything...
Thanks @Flloydo for the explanation! Really helpful.

It's all good mate, just a bit of bantz

Comedy Series Mill GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

Reactions: Flloydo
i watched the movie for the first (and last time) yesterday. usually i give a f#ck about reviews, because most of the time i love all bad ranked movies (e.g. suicide squad), but this time they were all right... this movie sucks big time!!!
the best part were the 5min i fell asleep :rofl:

i watched the movie for the first (and last time) yesterday. usually i give a f#ck about reviews, because most of the time i love all bad ranked movies (e.g. suicide squad), but this time they were all right... this movie sucks big time!!!
the best part were the 5min i felt asleep :rofl:

The best parts of our life are when you're asleep as well :naughty:

How come this steelbook doesn't have the title debossed but the rest of the series does.....? :confused:

Looks odd in the collection.
They said it was because the individual lines within the font of the title were too fine to deboss. It's true, but it's a technicality. They could've just broadly debossed the area, happens often enough with very small text. Tbh they didn't design this steel in line with the other 3 anyway. Its a different colour for a start.

Tonight Show Laughing GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
what's your best worst movie?