The Matrix Resurrections (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 48) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 29, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 27, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti

Notes:
WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish.
Box Set: 1000 Sets, Numbered 1-1000. Matrix Reloaded Homage Design, Glow in Dark Effect Embossing, Spot Gloss, Box Set Premium: Glow in Dark Matrix Déjà Vu Cat High End Figure (approximately 10cm).
Full Slip: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500. 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Matrix4_overall_box_v2_5000x.jpgMatrix_FS_packshot_5000x.jpgMatrix_DLS_packshot_5000x.jpg
Matrix4_steelbook_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Really? Was also hoping on inception or The suicide squad next. Or even The Batman.

Also why this one first? Why not the first 3. Ffs. As it’s labelled 48 I’m only assuming the other 3 are 45-47

This might possibly be my first manta pass

Really? Was also hoping on inception or The suicide squad next. Or even The Batman.

Also why this one first? Why not the first 3. Ffs. As it’s labelled 48 I’m only assuming the other 3 are 45-47

This might possibly be my first manta pass
I cannot pass on a Manta release, but I agree with you: why this first? Was secretely hoping for a 1-4 box but that would have been too much.

Reactions: Flloydo
I’m looking forward to this but the way they’ve leapfrogged The Suicide Squad is the oddest to me. Would like to see Dune ship before they take money for this too.

Reactions: Flloydo
Im guessing they release what they get approval from first or what ties into current releases physical/theatrical. Nothing really applies here for either title.

Reactions: Granada
Are those all the arts for their upcoming steelbooks? If so, that's exactly what I wanted for The Batman and The Suicide Squad steels!

Really good and looks like there’s a chance it’s going to match up with the first 3 movies too which would be ideal.