The Matrix Revolutions (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 47) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 31, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set -Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 900 Sets.
Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Double Lenti: 2 x 3D + Flip Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Matrix Steelbook Stand.

ADAA2DAC-0950-48F9-8D57-5FC1D992CA7A.jpeg
90AA18EA-0D5C-4A9E-BF3E-DD6034F2BAB6.jpeg
3050F070-CD99-48B6-A4F0-3A8607EF0E2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: laz305 and djjez83
Was that the one with the cat? I do recall seeing a few of those pop up on eBay... they were a little pricey though.
Yeah the cat. Idk about ebay, saw a fair few on fb for 20ish back when they went out. It is a naff cat from the worst film though, so expected lol

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles
Yeah the cat. Idk about ebay, saw a fair few on fb for 20ish back when they went out. It is a naff cat from the worst film though, so expected lol
Lol yeah, £20+ is what I saw them go for too... worth a tenner at the most IMO.

I'll be in the car at 1pm UK time on Friday, so I'll have to GB this one. Not that it'll be overly difficult to find, but cba chasing down a DL after over a few quid.

Only one's I've really had any interest in is the themed stands... wish they'd do them for all releases and sell them separately.
Yeah the stand here looks great.
But I was gutted to miss the kitty and now I want the full Matrix set lol

Am also tempted to try direct for this one, purely cos am impatient and want it quicker... 1pm UK is a decent time to load up (won't be leaving until at least 2pm so have all morning free)... hmm... tempti g

Was that the one with the cat? I do recall seeing a few of those pop up on eBay... they were a little pricey though.
Yeah, I tried bidding for it on eBay, but was outbid even at £40.
None were available since...

If that's what you think a penis should look like, then you might want to get yours checked out mate.
It's ET's finger penis.

I'll be in the car at 1pm UK time on Friday, so I'll have to GB this one. Not that it'll be overly difficult to find, but cba chasing down a DL after over a few quid.
If only there were some kind of mobile things with screens, that one could use to access internet with...

• Haha
Reactions: Noodles and yeslek
Full Slips and One Clicks available in our Group buy now in the Group Buy Section of HDN

Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

Kosm taking over aniv on these for GB or it in addition too? I thought previous matrix gb folks were like auto enrolled/billed for the next.

Reactions: Flloydo
Different GB from a retailer, as they are in my local currency GBP (they are also more expensive than the usual HDN GB’s too)

Aniv is always USD and seeing as the reserves have not gone out yet, the general GB couldn’t be offered …i imagine the latter will be in a couple days with the former being anytime now/soon

Different GB from a retailer, as they are in my local currency GBP (they are also more expensive than the usual HDN GB’s too)

Aniv is always USD and seeing as the reserves have not gone out yet, the general GB couldn’t be offered …i imagine the latter will be in a couple days with the former being anytime now/soon
Yes due to the customs fees we have to pay for a large bulk order we have had to increase the prices slightly. The copies are available for anyone unable to get them from Aniv