The Matrix Revolutions (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 47) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 31, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set -Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 900 Sets.
Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Double Lenti: 2 x 3D + Flip Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Matrix Steelbook Stand.

ADAA2DAC-0950-48F9-8D57-5FC1D992CA7A.jpeg
90AA18EA-0D5C-4A9E-BF3E-DD6034F2BAB6.jpeg
3050F070-CD99-48B6-A4F0-3A8607EF0E2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: laz305 and djjez83
You didn't buy Resurrections?
That's the one that secured like for like copies of the other 3 movies for anyone wanting the set

If you didn't, then I hope everyone gets their 'reserves' for this one
i did join Resurrections only because the guaranteed to get the other 3, but now i'm confused, i guess we'd have other GB separately (I hope) since now this GB DL is sold out...

Reactions: yeslek
i did join Resurrections only because the guaranteed to get the other 3, but now i'm confused, i guess we'd have other GB separately (I hope) since now this GB DL is sold out...
Just send a PM to aniv and he'll figure it out !
We were guaranteed our copy when we joined Resurrection, so all those who but a copy that wasn't theirs will get a refund for sure i believe

Just send a PM to aniv and he'll figure it out !
We were guaranteed our copy when we joined Resurrection, so all those who but a copy that wasn't theirs will get a refund for sure i believe

If you got the PM earlier(or yesterday now depending on timezone) then you should be fine as that was supposed to be JUST for reserves...though am not sure that was the case as it seems the GB was open to all by mistake....

It was also stated that you could change the type you purchased ie if you got prior DL you could choose FS or OC this time instead, where as prior reserves were same versions only (so if DL prior you had to have DL or try your luck in the open GB/direct), which was odd I thought. I know I'd be annoyed if I couldn't get this 4th release in the series, in a DL to match the prior 3.

As others have said, best to message Aniv, though there were only 15 DL's total this time(not sure how many were in the prior 3 movies GB's).

He should be able to help sort it as am pretty sure the reserves were offer from Manta direct, via HDN, so might be worth reaching out too both?

Else, Fridays general release seems to be your only chance.

Either way, good luck! Hope you get it sorted.

If you got the PM earlier(or yesterday now depending on timezone) then you should be fine as that was supposed to be JUST for reserves...though am not sure that was the case as it seems the GB was open to all by mistake....

It was also stated that you could change the type you purchased ie if you got prior DL you could choose FS or OC this time instead, where as prior reserves were same versions only (so if DL prior you had to have DL or try your luck in the open GB/direct), which was odd I thought. I know I'd be annoyed if I couldn't get this 4th release in the series, in a DL to match the prior 3.

As others have said, best to message Aniv, though there were only 15 DL's total this time(not sure how many were in the prior 3 movies GB's).

He should be able to help sort it as am pretty sure the reserves were offer from Manta direct, via HDN, so might be worth reaching out too both?

Else, Fridays general release seems to be your only chance.

Either way, good luck! Hope you get it sorted.
thank you for your message, actually i did send PM to @Aniv since i first saw KOSM GB but he might be too busy as he didn't respond, i guess i'll give him another PM... / thanks again @yeslek

Reactions: yeslek
So with this year’s announcement of releases it leaves 10 films left. the dark knight trilogy, the fifth element, EEAAO, reservoir dogs, Oppenheimer, flash, dune 2 and beetleborgs

4 of those won’t be until next year anyway (maybe flash or Oppenheimer right at the end of the year) and 6 they can release whatever month they choose. Personally I hope they don’t move onto the dark knight trilogy. If there’s any sense they’ll shelve that until next year to build up some more want after all the other versions. Plus I personally can’t be f**ked with another trilogy just yet LOL.

I’m hoping on either Reservoir dogs or fifth element next. Leave EEAAO a few more months considering nova have just released theirs

A7107450-EA6B-4AF0-B671-E1334981B383.jpeg

So with this year’s announcement of releases it leaves 10 films left. the dark knight trilogy, the fifth element, EEAAO, reservoir dogs, Oppenheimer, flash, dune 2 and beetleborgs

4 of those won’t be until next year anyway (maybe flash or Oppenheimer right at the end of the year) and 6 they can release whatever month they choose. Personally I hope they don’t move onto the dark knight trilogy. If there’s any sense they’ll shelve that until next year to build up some more want after all the other versions. I’m hoping on either Reservoir dogs or fifth element next. Leave EEAAO a few more months considering nova have just released theirs

View attachment 555550
all the older titles already have great releases :/

Reactions: Flloydo

4 of those won’t be until next year anyway (maybe flash or Oppenheimer right at the end of the year) and 6 they can release whatever month they choose. Personally I hope they don’t move onto the dark knight trilogy. If there’s any sense they’ll shelve that until next year to build up some more want after all the other versions. I’m hoping on either Reservoir dogs or fifth element next. Leave EEAAO a few more months considering nova have just released theirs
Yeah I'm interested in what's going to come next as well. Honestly I wouldn't mind if they start with Batman Begins next month, and then do a two month cycle to release the other two of the trilogy like they did with The Matrix. And then they can release Reservoir Dogs and The Fifth Element in between. So this would take until october approximately.

I'm more curious about their MCP discless releases though. Are they now strictly redoing past releases or are we going to see new stuff?

• Thanks

View attachment 555550
i hope they do not bring out the dark knight trilogy also as i ready got them on blufans so if they did that would save me some money

all the older titles already have great releases :/
Oh yeah of course. Even though I don’t own a FE release but that’s their schedule. I mention those 2 because 4 aren’t even out at the cinema yet, 3 can easily go on hold because of blufans (twice) and 1 because of nova. Most likely won’t happen. Like they care whoever released whatever. I’m just saying it would be ok if they put TDK and EEAAO on hold a few months

There’s also those discless releases too. Which I’m guessing they will keep secret until beauty shot reveals and week to order!