The Matrix Revolutions (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 47) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 31, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set -Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order on May 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $145.98 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 900 Sets.
Full Slip: Glow in the Dark, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Double Lenti: 2 x 3D + Flip Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1500 Units, Numbered 1-1500.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Exclusive Matrix Steelbook Stand.

ADAA2DAC-0950-48F9-8D57-5FC1D992CA7A.jpeg
90AA18EA-0D5C-4A9E-BF3E-DD6034F2BAB6.jpeg
3050F070-CD99-48B6-A4F0-3A8607EF0E2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: laz305 and djjez83
The two sequels are pretty crap so I’m going to consider one click for the first film (depending on artwork) and maybe one each of the next two but they are so bad it’s a difficult purchase

Wait, you're all like 'one-click this, one-click that', but one-click what, if these aren't even announced?
The plan stated the first, and the last, for now, 4th upcoming Matrix.

I bet you're real fun at parties :LOL::rofl:
Yeah, I tell'em all what I think of them, their actions, and their lives, and they quietly walk away, and never talk to me afterwards. I assume it's because they're stupid.

Already planning to OC the fifth movie : Matrix : Regurgitation. :naughty:

Single Fullslip of Matrix: Resegregation for me.

Followed by Matrix: Revaccination, that one will suck, only morons will love it, and newly minted teens, that didn't 'catch' the first one...

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
Yeah, I tell'em all what I think of them, their actions, and their lives, and they quietly walk away, and never talk to me afterwards. I assume it's because they're stupid.

Single Fullslip of Matrix: Resegregation for me.

Followed by Matrix: Revaccination, that one will suck, only morons will love it, and newly minted teens, that didn't 'catch' the first one...
You forgot about The Matrix: Rebirth.

hmmm i thought i'd only saw The Matrix and The Matrix Resurrections when they announced the coming titles over facebook... i guessed i missed this and Reloaded...

Last edited:
april is over.... you missed it :giggle:
*sigh* :LOL::rolleyes:

For a lesser collector you may have had them....but i know I 100% didn't miss (am on THE list my names down and am for sure coming in lol)
Last of the 4 Matrix movies and I can't bloody wait to complete the se

i've not had the reserved GB requesto from Aniv, to confirm purchase, hence my 'any day now' hopeful comment...as it should come through, literally, any day.
So putting the words/idea/suggestion out in yhe ether, in hopes of encouraging it to manifest sooner (yup, am I patient as F)

I'd say preorder 19th or 26th... so you'd think beauty shots will be out within the next 10 days. Unless they do another CP first.
And GB list about a week ahead with left over GB copies a few days before? (My semi-educated guess)

*sigh* :LOL::rolleyes:

For a lesser collector you may have had them....but i know I 100% didn't miss (am on THE list my names down and am for sure coming in lol)
Last of the 4 Matrix movies and I can't bloody wait to complete the se

i've not had the reserved GB requesto from Aniv, to confirm purchase, hence my 'any day now' hopeful comment...as it should come through, literally, any day.
So putting the words/idea/suggestion out in yhe ether, in hopes of encouraging it to manifest sooner (yup, am I patient as F)

And GB list about a week ahead with left over GB copies a few days before? (My semi-educated guess)
joke-missed.gif