The Maze Runner (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Jun 21, 2012
USA
Release date: May 2015
World Exclusive slip artwork (printed back)
Limited to 500 copies
With Booklet

1054242fp00969hw0f5vv0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually enjoyed this when I caught it in theaters. Was hoping there would be a nice steelbook release but haven't been impressed with any of the big floating head designs. Maybe Blufans will come up with something worthwhile. Group buy or battle-it-out?

Was hoping there would be a nice steelbook release but haven't been impressed with any of the big floating head designs. Maybe Blufans will come up with something worthwhile.
WWA = World Wide Art, which means the Steelbook design is going to be the same as all the others - this just comes with a full slip + extras too. So likely similar to what was done for the Czech verison.

Reactions: Actarus
Not feeling the last two OAB releases from BF, but being a BF completist I gotta get them too to keep my collection up-to-date, only wish they were well worth it... hope they get cancelled and replaced by something worthy lol

This is great another release for this title apart from Film arena got to have them both...

Any idea on cost?

As this is a new movie release I guess it will be CNY258.00. This is going from previous OAB releases. GIJoe2 and World War Z were CNY258.00 and they were new movie releases at that time. Rocky, Robocop, JFK were CNY198.00, which are old movie releases.

Reactions: elchipo