Release date: December 10, 2018
Purchase links: 3D - 4K
Price: £24.99 (3D) - £29.99 (4K)

01-353983.jpg

02-353983.jpg03-353983.jpg

Previous Artwork:
01-317315.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched it this afternoon, and some critics must have watched a different film! it is AWESOMELY HILARIOUSLY entertaining" I don't listen to others opinions because they are worthless, this film ROCKS! Stath V Shark! HELL YEAH! ordered and will be buying all premiums too! :thumbs::naughty::cool:

I honestly can’t wait for it. I’m not sure what people are expecting but it’s clearly gona be tongue in cheek cheesey humorous over the top action

• Thanks
Reactions: psychoscot
I would definitely like for the front artwork to be the poster of the Meg coming up underneath the Great White that is going for the swimmer. Better than that placeholder art which I think is a little boring.

Agree

• Thanks
Reactions: psychoscot
There's actually lots of cool poster art available for this film, but rather than just using the obvious choices, I wanted to go for something a little different.

So here's my take on a steelbook (two options), which probably won't be to everyone's liking...

#130 The Meg (1) (SC).png
#130 The Meg (2) (SC).png

There's actually lots of cool poster art available for this film, but rather than just using the obvious choices, I wanted to go for something a little different.

So here's my take on a steelbook (two options), which probably won't be to everyone's liking...

View attachment 388033View attachment 388034

****! Love them both.

Hard to pick. Think I prefer the black and white art with the green title but do love that other one too

This film was a TON of fun! It's Jason Statham fighting a giant shark. If that idea doesn't appeal to you, don't watch it. The film is nothing more, nothing less. If you go in with the right expectation, though, you're going to have a great time!

Saw this yesterday and agree with the other reviewers - I'm really not sure what people expected from a film with The Stath and a giant shark!!

Steelbook ordered

View attachment 388033View attachment 388034
o_Oo_Oo_O WTF is that.:wow::wow::scat::scat::OMG::OMG:This is Crazy.. :OMG::OMG::OMG: WOOOW :wow::wow:OMG unbelievable .............. Why i'm having the impression thats we may never get that artwork:offtopic:

Reactions: Noodles
There's no way I'd pay £25 for this.

The film however was very enjoyable. I knew from the trailer there would be a heavy Chinese influence, but despite that being even heavier than I could have guessed, and the diversity tick box cast, it was way better than I expected and I don't feel you have to 'dis-engage' the brain to enjoy it.

Reactions: Flloydo
I had a good time watching this, I do love a good bit of shark. It’s no Jaws but it’s also not shaknado like some of the reviews seem to think.
If you have the ability to switch off and enjoy it for what it is you will have fun. Not so sure about repeat value though, I preferred Deep Blue Sea

The question on everybody's lips must be surely they are going to do a premium release for this? Hdzeta maybe as movie was heavily funded in china any thoughts ?

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Me likey . . . fun and appropriate Disney style (TBC) artwork for a"12A" film/steelbook . . .
1534335578649.png

. . . from one of the most colourful THE MEG posters around :-
1534335894575.png
1534335943019.png
1534335996206.png

Not forgetting this 16 min. homage from Russia:-

Last edited: