The Mummy: The Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor Dvd Steelbook Give-Away

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Hey everyone!

I have one sealed copy of The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor Dvd Steelbook (R2-Czech) which I would like to give away to one of you. This Ninja community helped me a lot and welcomed me as fellow collector so I want to give a little something back.

12012012354.jpg
12012012355.jpg

One winner will be randomly chosen on 2.2.2012.

All you have to do to be eligible to win this steelbook is post answer to following question:

How much do you think you will spend on steelbooks in 2012?:scat:

I see myself spending around 50000 CZ (2000 EU) on steelbooks this year, looking forward to all your answers!

PS: Thanks Collector03601 for help with creating this thread.

Probably too much! LOL. I'll probably limit myself to $700 - $800 USD for 2012

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: carllenc
Probably spent about £250 in 2 weeks on steelbooks! I can envisage, as long as there are some nice releases, that I'll spend about £650 this year!

I mainly collect digibooks, but do pick up steelbooks if they particularly grab my attention, like the Trip to the Moon coming in March.
So I´d say about $200.

around the £250 to maybe £400 depends on whats released ..

anybody wanna sell me there limited edition blu ray back to the future trilogy in steel-tin ?

xxquartzxx

Well if your looking at only for my personal use i would say proberbly around 3-4 K in Euros...

If your talking about how much will be spent on GBs well then your proberbly talking about closer to 20K Euros.

Have fun collecting...

Cu
John