The Mummy Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #002) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 25, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order May 30 at 8 PM GMT)
Price: £48.99
Notes: Single steelbooks sold as a trilogy in a faux leather slipcase to hold all 3, design based on the “Book Of The Dead". Limited to only 680 units

mum2.jpg

17498802_674411886099723_2496518247385805868_n.jpg 17499530_674411979433047_8843312424843677142_n.jpg 17498752_674412032766375_105154066373638677_n.jpg
Announcement! Blu Pick Series 002: The Mummy Trilogy (not to be confused with the trilogy steelbook. This is for the single steelbooks sold as a trilogy)

EverythingBlu will be releasing The Mummy Trilogy (single SteelBooks) as our second release in the Blu Pick Series. Check out the details below:

• Limited to only 680 units worldwide
• Faux Leather Slipcase to hold all 3 SteelBooks, design based on the “Book Of The Dead”
• Embossing
• De-bossing
• Gold Foiling
• Gold foiled Numbering (Directly applied onto slipcase)
• Felt interior with 2x dividers - to stop the SteelBooks making contact with one another and causing damage

Price, Pre-order & Release details along with the artwork of the Faux Leather Slipcase will be revealed very soon.

Let us know what you think & thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu!
upload_2017-5-15_13-0-53-png.312282

Last edited by a moderator:
Still have not received my copy yet, nor is my tracking number not working, despite the email I have received from Everything Blu. Any ideas? :dunno:
Hi moviemania1973

Trust me they have all gone out for delivery as stated Royal Mail are having problems with their tracking system so my apologies that's outside our control.
Whats your order number I'll have a check and see if I can help.

Thanks

AD

Received this yesterday @8.13PM.
c7a559ad-ed38-4dc6-ad34-28fa32273477.jpg
Dear customers,

You may have noticed some issues with tracking numbers with Royal Mail. We have just been informed by Royal mail that their new system Click & Collect is having issues with showing the tracking results for all of their customers. It should not slow down your parcel in anyway and we are being informed by various customers of ours that they have received their package already.

All orders, whether with Royal Mail or our International orders have now shipped and we hope you are looking forward to receiving this edition.

We apologise for the issues Royal Mail are currently having and we hope that they will have their tracking system up and running very soon.

A huge thank you to everyone who purchased the The Mummy & for your ongoing support.

EverythingBlu

Bit disconcerting to see this at the top, "Shaun of The Dead Is Shipping Update" . . .

Not bothered by the hiatus as long as it arrives undamaged.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vendetta
We are waiting until all customers have received their Copy then we will put the remaining stock back on sale.

Thanks

AD

That is how it should be done :thumbs:, because some may arrive damaged or get lost during shipment. In this way you will be able to ship replacements. However, I hope I can get one, when you relist the remaining stock. But I think these will be gone rather quickly...

When I click on the ipostparcels.com tracking number in the shipping email I got from EB, I get nothing. Just a blank screen. It's been that way since I got the shipping email on 8/25. So I am unable to track my package. Frustrating.:(

When I click on the ipostparcels.com tracking number in the shipping email I got from EB, I get nothing. Just a blank screen. It's been that way since I got the shipping email on 8/25. So I am unable to track my package. Frustrating.:(

Would you have better luck if you use https://www.17track.net/en/track ?

Reactions: nafosb
Still says Item not found on that site also. As I recall, the tracking number I was given for Shaun of the Dead was useless also but I did get that package within 5 days of having received the shipping email.
I guess there is nothing to do but wait. Just hope I don't get nuked before my package arrives.:p

I think others are getting there's by DHL in your country can you not try there track and trace on there website?

the number on the EB webstore is the consignment number for ipostparcels. It will not correspond to the DHL service. DHL normally will contact you 1 day before delivery. I got a TXT yesterday from them saying it would be here today.

My Tracking Number also shows as invalid ?!?
Order number 2270
Tracking number KB302385512GB

Still no response from EB and Tracking Number still showing as invalid on Track & Trace.
What is going on here??
I'm in the UK and still not receiving stuff until way way too late (I received SOTD late as well).
Seems to be a lot of customers receiving this now but I can't even track delivery.
Can someone from EB at least give me an idea of when I might get this fantastic looking set please??

Still no response from EB and Tracking Number still showing as invalid on Track & Trace.
What is going on here??
I'm in the UK and still not receiving stuff until way way too late (I received SOTD late as well).
Seems to be a lot of customers receiving this now but I can't even track delivery.
Can someone from EB at least give me an idea of when I might get this fantastic looking set please??
Ok Guys I have some info on tracking numbers all parcels have been collected but we have been informed tracking numbers are down on all Royal Mail customers that have used the click & collect.
But not to worry you will get your package as others have who's tracking numbers were not working.

Thanks

AD

Have you tried copy and pasting the # into the UK Mail website tracking? That's how I had to do it, clicking the number as a link gave me a blank page as well.

According the DHL mine made it through customs here in Florida this morning and is supposed to be delivered today. Unfortunately I didn't electronically sign the release until really late and with it being a holiday weekend I'd assume I won't get it until middle of next week. If I get earlier that's awesome, but it's my fault if I don't, either way I'm pumped to see what it looks like in person!

Have you tried copy and pasting the # into the UK Mail website tracking? That's how I had to do it, clicking the number as a link gave me a blank page as well.

According the DHL mine made it through customs here in Florida this morning and is supposed to be delivered today. Unfortunately I didn't electronically sign the release until really late and with it being a holiday weekend I'd assume I won't get it until middle of next week. If I get earlier that's awesome, but it's my fault if I don't, either way I'm pumped to see what it looks like in person!
Your suggestion worked. Now I can see that my package is still in the UK but has been picked up by the carrier. I had been praying to RA and ISIS so that I could access the tracking. Thanks.:thumbs:

Reactions: Fatsquirrel