The Mummy Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPick Series #002) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 25, 2017
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order May 30 at 8 PM GMT)
Price: £48.99
Notes: Single steelbooks sold as a trilogy in a faux leather slipcase to hold all 3, design based on the “Book Of The Dead". Limited to only 680 units

mum2.jpg

17498802_674411886099723_2496518247385805868_n.jpg 17499530_674411979433047_8843312424843677142_n.jpg 17498752_674412032766375_105154066373638677_n.jpg
Announcement! Blu Pick Series 002: The Mummy Trilogy (not to be confused with the trilogy steelbook. This is for the single steelbooks sold as a trilogy)

EverythingBlu will be releasing The Mummy Trilogy (single SteelBooks) as our second release in the Blu Pick Series. Check out the details below:

• Limited to only 680 units worldwide
• Faux Leather Slipcase to hold all 3 SteelBooks, design based on the “Book Of The Dead”
• Embossing
• De-bossing
• Gold Foiling
• Gold foiled Numbering (Directly applied onto slipcase)
• Felt interior with 2x dividers - to stop the SteelBooks making contact with one another and causing damage

Price, Pre-order & Release details along with the artwork of the Faux Leather Slipcase will be revealed very soon.

Let us know what you think & thank you to everyone supporting EverythingBlu!
upload_2017-5-15_13-0-53-png.312282

Last edited by a moderator:
After the Shaun of the Dead fiasco and me never receiving none of the art cards with my copy, I was passing on anything released by EB but I've got to admit I kind of wish i snapped one of these up as it does look very nice.

After the Shaun of the Dead fiasco and me never receiving none of the art cards with my copy, I was passing on anything released by EB but I've got to admit I kind of wish i snapped one of these up as it does look very nice.
Hi Lotrek.

If this is the case we are truly sorry if you go to [email protected] we can discuss your problem with that order, please address the email to me.

Thanks

AD

Hi lotrek.

You may get another chance to snap one up announcement coming soon. ;)

Thanks

AD

• Thanks
Reactions: poweredbysteve
While others may the US have gotten theirs, I'm in NYC and mine wasn't due to be delivered until this coming Wednesday, the 6th. But I just checked my tracking number again, and now it says:

"We're sorry, but the delivery of your consignment has been delayed. Please contact your sender for further information."

That update apparently came on the 31st. This is disappointing... I'm one of the biggest fans of this series, and I'm so excited for this set. Just no idea when I'll get it now...

@EverythingBlu, did you miss this post of mine? It's still telling me this, when the delivery date was originally supposed to be tomorrow (which still seemed later than most others). :(

Got a phone alert this morning & this time it arrived! Looked this over with a magnifying glass & awesome job EB! Well done....this is a PREMIUM package that earns the title. Box & Steelbooks are outstanding. Only quibble some may have are the Movies themselves...the first two are fun popcorn movies imo and the third I haven't seen yet. The price was excellent for what I received. I am looking forward to what they have in store for us in the future.

yeah mine is still stuck in the UK as well. DHL messed up somehow

Must have got lucky on mine, got alert on Friday for delivery today, held true, didn't go back.
@nafosb, if there is a phone number attached to your order, you might get a text from DHL, then can set up delivery without signature, I do it a bunch....

Plenty of pics of the box and steels but none of the packaging . . . so, to remedy that oversight . . .

mummy1.png
mummy2.png
mummy3.png
mummy4.png

Thank you EBlu for this wonderful product not unreasonably priced, for your quality control measures ensuring products are sent with no damage and for your excellent packaging.
Zero issues with this release and here's hoping all your future releases run so smoothly.
Good job chaps :thumbs:

Last edited:
Must have got lucky on mine, got alert on Friday for delivery today, held true, didn't go back.
@nafosb, if there is a phone number attached to your order, you might get a text from DHL, then can set up delivery without signature, I do it a bunch....
i got mine today as expected as well. it just seemed like dhl jumped the gun on thursday when they texted me

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
i got mine today as expected as well. it just seemed like dhl jumped the gun on thursday when they texted me
Well, DHL is really spotty where I am. They don't even have a home office, and their drivers seem to be independant hires that slap DHL on their cars like a pizza delivery guy!
(But - I DO keep getting my packages from them fine, so...:thumbs:)