Release date: October 27, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €18.99

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Italy version better one as it has bonus extras blu-ray disc
I will wait for price drop on Italy release

What are the extras on the Italian steel? Can't find them or a photo of the j card

All I can find are 6 mins of special features included on the 1 disc (5 min feature about the music and 1 min feature on the film) and commentary

Pretty dire

But the German digibook has a 40 min feature and 30 min feature and picture gallery. So I'm not sure if the Italian will include what's included with the German DB. I'll hopefully pick that up at some point and it comes with the soundtrack too

Last edited:
What are the extras on the Italian steel? Can't find them or a photo of the j card

All I can find are 6 mins of special features included on the 1 disc (5 min feature about the music and 1 min feature on the film) and commentary

Pretty dire

But the German digibook has a 40 min feature and 30 min feature and picture gallery. So I'm not sure if the Italian will include what's included with the German DB. I'll hopefully pick that up at some point and it comes with the soundtrack too

IMG_5004.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I dont get it, wasn't the german steelbook supossed to have an audio comentary by Refn and the editor? for what i see in those caps is with refn and elle?

But Amazon Italy's packaging is the worst while Amazon Germany's packaging is the best :thumbs:
Amazon Italy just recently bubble wrap the steelbooks and now use similar packaging that Hmv UK use
My last order from amazon Italy Labyrinth Steelbook used this

Amazon Italy just recently bubble wrap the steelbooks and now use similar packaging that Hmv UK use
My last order from amazon Italy Labyrinth Steelbook used this

Hmmm they certainly didn't use bubble wrap with my last order, and I ordered 10 steelbooks. They were all sent loose in a box and all but 2 arrived damaged. I'm glad Amazon CS is top notch. That would be a pleasant surprise if they started using more protection.

Hmmm they certainly didn't use bubble wrap with my last order, and I ordered 10 steelbooks. They were all sent loose in a box and all but 2 arrived damaged. I'm glad Amazon CS is top notch. That would be a pleasant surprise if they started using more protection.
of course I hear of this one day after ordering from them
is it possible to send back after items arrive damaged?

Got this today and I'm quite happy with and it. Back and front look better together in hand. And I'm not one who's bothered about pics on discs (apart from marvel and the hideous blue Disney discs) but I love the art on this disc

seems I was wrong on the amount of features.
This actually includes roughly an hour of features.
The media/digi book & Italian has a
Few more bits but this isn't bad

I'll take proper photos tomorrow but this is the j card if anyone is interested

image.jpeg

Got this today and I'm quite happy with and it. Back and front look better together in hand. And I'm not one who's bothered about pics on discs (apart from marvel and the hideous blue Disney discs) but I love the art on this disc

seems I was wrong on the amount of features.
This actually includes roughly an hour of features.
The media/digi book & Italian has a
Few more bits but this isn't bad

I'll take proper photos tomorrow but this is the j card if anyone is interested

View attachment 273758

Thanks! I am still puzzled about the commentary , it supossed to have an audio commentary with Refn and the editor and not the one in the US disc with Fanning. If you could take pics for the menus Ill appretiate, mine is on the way but it will take a week.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks! I am still puzzled about the commentary , it supossed to have an audio commentary with Refn and the editor and not the one in the US disc with Fanning. If you could take pics for the menus Ill appretiate, mine is on the way but it will take a week.

There's also a Italian special efeature with just German subs. Some Italian guy talking to refns and all you can hear is the Italian translator over refn when he talks lol pointless really and even more so because this is a German release

Yeah I will do. Just poped out but will take a photo in about 20ish mins

Welcome to the forum by the way.
I had only joined today I would of probably gone for that name too ;)