Premium Supporter
Oct 29, 2014
Release date: October 27, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €18.99

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The thumb art on this thread should be updated, and the OP art put in a spoiler, so newcomers to this thread are not mislead from the beautiful concept it started out to be -- to the blue-to-green, background-removed, washed-out, zoomed-in mess it turned out to be. How unfortunate.

The thumb art on this thread should be updated, and the OP art put in a spoiler, so newcomers to this thread are not mislead from the beautiful concept it started out to be -- to the blue-to-green, background-removed, washed-out, zoomed-in mess it turned out to be. How unfortunate.
The image in the OP hadn't been updated because for some reason Amazon haven't even updated it themselves yet, so therefore we hadn't been provided with the official mock-up. Thankfully Steelbook.com have our backs! OP now updated. ;)

I'm confused. Importing a steel of this from Germany (the US artwork is truly atrocious). The placeholder pic is the one with the stagelights lined up behind her. But browsing through this thread I see your photos look like the Italian edition.

Are the German and Italian editions the same art with the turquoise blue front and the black back?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm confused. Importing a steel of this from Germany (the US artwork is truly atrocious). The placeholder pic is the one with the stagelights lined up behind her. But browsing through this thread I see your photos look like the Italian edition.

Are the German and Italian editions the same art with the turquoise blue front and the black back?

Yea both the same.

Amazon Germany never updated their art

• Thanks
Reactions: Bangel144 and harry

The difference between both editions are what is inside them.
The German Edition is a Single Disc BluRay.
The Italian Edition is a 2 disc BluRay AND comes with a mini-booklet.

The entire outsides are identical to one another, though.

The difference between both editions are what is inside them.
The German Edition is a Single Disc BluRay.
The Italian Edition is a 2 disc BluRay AND comes with a mini-booklet.

The entire outsides are identical to one another, though.

Thank you both for the info! The mini booklet would have been nice but ultimately I am buying for the external packaging since I do not have a region free blu ray. I'm grateful that both Italy and Germany released a steel cause I can't believe how uninspired and cheap the US blu ray cover art is. I plan to switch out the discs.

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187
Okay- Question.

Is the back of your copy a fingerprint magnet?
Because I can't seem to get the fingerprints off of the back of my Neon Demon copy.

Sounds random but I always use a soft t shirt to get rid of the finger prints

I tried that... but try as I might, nothing seems to work... it's like the finger prints are a part of the design! Haha!

Also, it was an easy fix, but the title spine on the copy I received was not... done... properly. xD

Not sure then mate, maybe a soft cloth or polish cleaning style cloth

I always use the t shirt and never fails me.
I even open the extremely glossy ones with a t shirt over my hands lol

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187
I got mine today in an A1 cardboard mailer. I haven't opened it yet but it doesn't look damaged. Anyone else get theirs shipped the same way? I'm surprised it came in an A1 mailer.