The Northman (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 18, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on April 15, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£29.99

The Northman.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't get a dispatch email for this, but my copy just arrived with a loose disc and loads of fine scuffs and scratches under the j-card :banghead:

Full gloss, but the grey parts (clouds and sea) have that metallic shine to them, which I hate due to it looking weird/ugly from certain angles.

Didn't get a dispatch email for this, but my copy just arrived with a loose disc and loads of fine scuffs and scratches under the j-card :banghead:

Full gloss, but the grey parts (clouds and sea) have that metallic shine to them, which I hate due to it looking weird/ugly from certain angles.
Was gona say mine is still waiting dispatch but I had a feeling they were already sent. Mine should arrive tomorrow

Ah damn. And I thought I could see metallic areas under the gloss in that video. Shame.

Reactions: Noodles
Got mine today! Noodles post had me worried but thankfully mine appears mint. Got the Cine edition arriving next week and hoping I can slide the steelbook in the slipcase

I had the chance to order this when it went live not really knowing much about it I said order it next day with something else and was sold out.
Have been kicking myself since, some steels sit around for ages while others go quickly some come back and others don’t.
I’m hoping this one shows up again and was not really sold out but I’m sure zavvi would have listed any copies left by now.

Got mine today! Noodles post had me worried but thankfully mine appears mint. Got the Cine edition arriving next week and hoping I can slide the steelbook in the slipcase
You will be able to. It holds a standard UK amaray, so a steel will slip in with ease. It's not a cine edition btw, it's a cine first.

They're not as nice as the former. Simple slim slip with cards inside amaray. Hopefully the slip is sturdy, and not thin paper!

I had the chance to order this when it went live not really knowing much about it I said order it next day with something else and was sold out.
Have been kicking myself since, some steels sit around for ages while others go quickly some come back and others don’t.
I’m hoping this one shows up again and was not really sold out but I’m sure zavvi would have listed any copies left by now.
I'm so glad I ordered this. I'm gonna watch it tonight. I hope it's good. My Odeon only had literally 1 showing on 1 day and I couldn't make it. Same as the Last Duel. I had a feeling it would sell out so I pre ordered it immediately.

If I remember correctly you're Aussie? The German edition is currently available to order via Amazon AU for AU$56 delivered.

If I remember correctly you're Aussie? The German edition is currently available to order via Amazon AU for AU$56 delivered.
Lol I’m from uk even though I now live in Australia and been here a little while now I still don’t call myself an Aussie.
Never knew it was available from Germany Amazon through au.
Problem is I have never like Amazon for sending steels and can’t remember if I have ever had one from Germany dont they send these in a bubble bag or even less.
I just noticed I missed a restock of this by about 10 mins from uk which is annoying.

Lol I’m from uk even though I now live in Australia and been here a little while now I still don’t call myself an Aussie.
Never knew it was available from Germany Amazon through au.
Problem is I have never like Amazon for sending steels and can’t remember if I have ever had one from Germany dont they send these in a bubble bag or even less.
I just noticed I missed a restock of this by about 10 mins from uk which is annoying.
A1 sleeves. **** amazon.