bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
Reactions
4,540 1 0
gonna attempt to create a hybrid Night at the Museum BD with lenticular slipcase and the missing bonus disc

going to purchase the UK BD of Night at the Museum
buy a 2 disc aramay case (14mm) and insert the bonus disc
trim the slipcase on the DVD (currently looking where abouts to trim it)
scan the pack of the slip and make some edits to the details (specs etc)
print it out at work at carefully glue it to the back

hopefully i'll have something to match part 2

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
59,648 45 0
@Noodles Another great slip right there! Nice one!

And btw very eager to see you doing Annihilation, I too think that film needs something special and shame there werent many official artworks to choose from.
Many thanks Martin! :)

As for Annihilation, this is what I want to use for a custom slip (if you haven't seen it already)...

#137 Annihilation (SC).png

Hopefully I can work my magic on making it work for a slip, and if so, then I'll probably get them made once the Zavvi steel is released. :thumbs:

@Damon M @AlienKing Tagging you guys too since you showed interest. ;)

Raggle Fraggle!

Premium Supporter
Jan 19, 2015
USA
Reactions
1,435 1 0

As for Annihilation, this is what I want to use for a custom slip (if you haven't seen it already)...

View attachment 408755

Hopefully I can work my magic on making it work for a slip, and if so, then I'll probably get them made once the Zavvi steel is released. :thumbs:

Love this! Count me in if you do customs of it

Feb 28, 2018
Norway
Reactions
1,835 6 0
I have a custom slipcover I’d love to get printed. Anyone here able to, know someone or can point me in any direction where one could get a slipcover printed, thin cardboard and glossy front? Any help appreciated! :)

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
16,384 2 0

View attachment 408755

Of course! I just love that you used Natalie's face at the back :hungry:

CollectorEmtee

NolanNinja
Premium Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia
Reactions
14,796 0 0

View attachment 408755

Looks perfect! Thats exactly what I was thinking when we have the Zavvi steelbook on its way. It would be nice to dress it in a slip with this gorgeous artwork. :thumbs:

CollectorEmtee

NolanNinja
Premium Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
Slovakia
Reactions
14,796 0 0

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
59,648 45 0
How can I grab one if I'm not on Instagram?
Can I combine shipping with Annihilation?
Will you do one for Glass if no premium picks it up?
Thanks @Noodles
What Martin said. :p

No sign up is required through my store by the way, and payment is all done through PayPal. :thumbs:

As for shipping... I don't currently combine items I'm afraid -- they have to be sent separately due to the fact that I struggle to make it to a post office during the week, so I have to make sure the packages are small enough to fit in a postbox. Plus, shipping would actually be more if I sent them together anyway... sending them separately only costs £1 to UK (1st Class), whereas sending just 2 in a bigger box would cost £3.38.

And yeah, I eventually hope to do one for Glass as well as Split. ;)