DVD The Power Rangers Legacy LE 'Head' Boxset DVD [US]

Apr 12, 2011
Israel
The Power Rangers Legacy LE 'Head' Boxset DVD [USA]

This limited-edition collectible Red Ranger helmet contains...

• Every episode from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers to Power Rangers Megaforce
• 98 DVDs including 6 DVDs spotlighting hours of bonus content and brand-new featurettes
• Over 270 hours of action-packed entertainment

Provide your contact info below to be among the first to get notified when you can preorder this collection, available only from ShoutFactory.com on December 3, 2013.

This is going to be heavy lifting for 98 discs HEAD boxset :D

ShoutFactory does not ship overseas.
International buyers beware of the shipping costs/customs/tax to your country.

ShoutFactory

power.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the megaset seasons 1 - 7 imported. If they sold the helmet seperatley i would be all over it, but the megasets = more sexy.

$650?!?! :hilarious:

For that price, I fully expect this to sit around until it's discounted to at least $400. Then again, maybe there's Power Ranger fans out there who have a boatload of disposable cash and I'll be wrong. The price is nuts, but I still think this is an AWESOME collection for any Power Ranger fan out there.

Oh their are without a doubt. But thats some serious serious cash Im sure if this expands past shout at all it will drop to somewhere between $400-$500

The helmet is cool and all but people that want helmets know where to turn to and can get what they want for $300-$500....

Looks like ill just be sticking with the big sets that I want as they are released

4-7 is finally dropping price
61j7e6%2B9esL._SY300_.jpg

and 8-12 will be out soon but ill be waiting for a price drop

61-5GK7lz2L._SY300_.jpg

Yup, knew I would never afford it. Guess its the normal boxsets for me.

Still, I hope someone does a video review of it. I'm real curious to see how the helmet opens up and how the discs are held in... XD

I want this boxset crazy bad...No chance however as shipping to the UK isn't an option. Might be able to find one on eBay but can only guess how extortionate the price will be...