Release date: November 10, 2017
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 899 CZK
Notes: Limited to 1001 numbered copies
Group buy: hosted by carllenc

20424070_1451657984951173_5282531683838997779_o.jpg

20280366_1448081648642140_4070918121603438598_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wtf? Sony? I'm pretty sure Lionsgate produced and distributed the film. I guess I should just be happy that they got the Marvel Studios logo correct!

It was released in the US under Lionsgate, but for the rest of the world it was through Columbia Pictures "Sony"

Another Marvel movie from FA? Sorry for my ignorance, but I think, that isn't in context with the Marvel Studio (just like the Green Hornet).
Or is it my bad??? :wacky:

Update: Sorry, I have found it, it's based on a Marvel comic book character.
But I still didn't find the green hornet as a Marvel character...

Another Marvel movie from FA? Sorry for my ignorance, but I think, that isn't in context with the Marvel Studio (just like the Green Hornet).
Or is it my bad??? :wacky:

The movie was produced by Lionsgate in partnership with Marvel Enterprises and Marvel Entertainment among others. They can mention Marvel... maybe not Marvel Studios which used to be a subsidiary of ME until Disney reorganised the companies in 2015. *shrugs*

Anyway, these are just mock-ups so I'm expecting the final product to have the correct info shown.

Reactions: Csilla
The movie was produced by Lionsgate in partnership with Marvel Enterprises and Marvel Entertainment among others. They can mention Marvel... maybe not Marvel Studios which used to be a subsidiary of ME until Disney reorganised the companies in 2015. *shrugs*

Anyway, these are just mock-ups so I'm expecting the final product to have the correct info shown.

It already has the correct info, this film was released in Europe through Columbia pictures "Sony" The current steelbook also says "Sony" on it.

Reactions: Csilla

Thank you for the detailed info, it was helpful! :thumbs:

Reactions: IRON MAN
As a Huge Punisher Fan i need this more than ever. :D
Hope i didn't miss that GB

I don't think this has had a GB started for it yet.
I'm eager to see the steelbook art. That slipcover looks pretty cool, so I'm hoping for some new artwork on the steelbook which may tempt me to get this.