The Random Quarantine SteelBook Chat Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
We conversate
We compliment
We fuss, We cuss, we bicker, we moan, we groan....

We're a forum community....

With politics aside ...

How you holding up Ninjas ?

What are you doing to pass the time if you're staying in doors ? I know some places are obviously much worse than others ... Wishing you all the best.

Any one spending time organizing your collection etc. ?

Last edited:
99370466_243643116894349_2941834868687896576_o.jpg

Had a good steelbook clearout on ebay...
Done pretty well over the last couple of months. It's been a really good opportunity to clear out some deadwood and make some extra cash at the same time.
Still furloughed and looking like things are going to stay that way for me for a few more weeks as the company I work for are cautiously bringing staff back in stages.
Never thought, at the beginning that I'd be at home this long....

[QUOTE
Had a good steelbook clearout on ebay...
Done pretty well over the last couple of months. It's been a really good opportunity to clear out some deadwood and make some extra cash at the same time.
Still furloughed and looking like things are going to stay that way for me for a few more weeks as the company I work for are cautiously bringing staff back in stages.
Never thought, at the beginning that I'd be at home this long....
[/QUOTE]

Sadly my job relies on advertising and there simply isn't any at the minute and I can't see that changing for a few months yet So I expect to be in mothballs for another month at least.

We usually do all our grocery shopping by way of curb-side where you just order online, get to the store and text a code to the store and they bring your groceries out to you and put them in your vehicle for you. Well unfortunately we forgot to add a couple of New York strip steaks to our order so I decided to drudge into the grocery store a pick a couple up. Fat chance there, the meat section was completely cleaned out from all the hoarders...ridiculous how bad it is. In fact most of the store was cleared out, I just got a couple of things and left but I took some pictures while I was there.

View attachment 465473View attachment 465474View attachment 465475View attachment 465476View attachment 465477View attachment 465478

I couldn't figure out why folks were hoarding toilet paper so bad so I found one guys theory about it on the net via Intelligencer.

Idk what country you are from....but damn that looks like my type of store

Question- and hopefully someone who has some insight in to the post office might be able to help me out.

I know most countries have all but stopped interacting with the USPS due to how bad the pandemic is here in the states- but for packages inbound to the US, do we know if we have a timetable? The USPS website just says to expect delays. I’m just not sure what a good barometer for delays is. Typically if there is movement with a package after 10 days there is cause to be concerned, but what is the new norm? 30 days?

Does anyone have any insight?

Question- and hopefully someone who has some insight in to the post office might be able to help me out.

I know most countries have all but stopped interacting with the USPS due to how bad the pandemic is here in the states- but for packages inbound to the US, do we know if we have a timetable? The USPS website just says to expect delays. I’m just not sure what a good barometer for delays is. Typically if there is movement with a package after 10 days there is cause to be concerned, but what is the new norm? 30 days?

Does anyone have any insight?
I wasn’t aware this was an issue at all.
i have gotten packages from Germany and UK - no issues.
(maybe getting them 7 days later than usual...but nothing horrendous).
maybe someone else has a different experience. I am genuinely curious.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: FN-2187
Reunited Apart Makes a SPLASH - with Tom Hanks, Daryl Hannah, and more!

Episode 3.

Episode 4 coming Sunday May 31st: Here's a fun teaser!

Return of the Kings: LORD OF THE RINGS Reunites Apart on Sunday 5/31!

One Zoom to Rule Them All | Reunited Apart LORD OF THE RINGS Edition

These "Reunited Apart" reunions really are a lot of fun.

This one has pretty much the entire main cast and I really enjoyed it and I'm not a fan of the movies at all.
Saw each of them in theatre once and that's it.

Coming June 8th is GHOSTBUSTERS!!!