The Random Quarantine SteelBook Chat Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
We conversate
We compliment
We fuss, We cuss, we bicker, we moan, we groan....

We're a forum community....

With politics aside ...

How you holding up Ninjas ?

What are you doing to pass the time if you're staying in doors ? I know some places are obviously much worse than others ... Wishing you all the best.

Any one spending time organizing your collection etc. ?

Last edited:
I just got my COVID-19 test results back
Negative

I'm now back at work that's the end to my 2 weeks binge of watching films

My next binge of film watching will be in August when I'm on my holidays
Maybe you should also do an antibody test. If you got it and cured you're immune now. These tests are not given to people that got no symptoms.

Maybe you should also do an antibody test. If you got it and cured you're immune now. These tests are not given to people that got no symptoms.
Test was done because I had symptoms
I also had a chest infection and troath Infection so was at risk to getting worse conditions
I was also told by HSE to self isolate

Test in Ireland only done if you have symptoms or are a HSE worker or high risk category

If you dont have symptoms you wont be tested
A lot had their test cancelled due to not having required symptoms

Negative results means you not got it and can still get it

Test was done because I had symptoms
I also had a chest infection and troath Infection so was at risk to getting worse conditions
I was also told by HSE to self isolate

Test in Ireland only done if you have symptoms or are a HSE worker or high risk category

If you dont have symptoms you wont be tested
A lot had their test cancelled due to not having required symptoms

Negative results means you not got it and can still get it
But you're cured and can get things back on track and that's what counts.

Reactions: paulboland
Quarantine day 26 - if only I had bought food rather than 356 rolls of toilet paper...

FB_IMG_1587082398415.jpg

Lionsgate Live! A Night at the Movies will be hosted by Jamie Lee Curtis.

In partnership with Lionsgate Entertainment, independent film distributor Mongrel Media is supporting Canadian cinemas–and the people who work there–by bringing Lionsgate Live! A Night at the Movies to Canada.
Starting tonight, and continuing every Friday for four consecutive weeks, Mongrel Media will livestream four of Lionsgate’s most popular library titles on their YouTube page, including the blockbuster The Hunger Games, the classic Dirty Dancing, the Academy Award®-winning La La Land, and the box office smash John Wick.
Lionsgate Live! A Night at the Movies will be hosted by Jamie Lee Curtis. Curtis will share her own movie memories as she is joined by special guest celebrities and YouTube personalities. Each week’s Night at the Movies will feature special programming and interactive opportunities for fans, like real-time fan chats via YouTube Live, live tweeting @Lionsgate and partners, and shared fan engagement opportunities in-show, including movie trivia, movie-themed challenges, and more.​

NIGHT AT THE MOVIES FEATURES​

• Real-Time Fan Chats via YouTube Live
  • Live Tweeting @Lionsgate and Partners
  • Movie Trivia
  • Movie-Themed Challenges
  • and more

Reactions: milky
The difference three weeks makes to the TP situation:-
March 15, 2020 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ April 5, 2020 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG

Something new at the drive-thru at the Harvey's fast food hamburger chain in Canada due to COVID-19.

In partnership with Bauer Hockey all payment stations in our drive-thrus are now attached to a hockey stick! Canadian eh? Sponsored in part by Bauer Hockey, a portion of Harvey's drive-thru sales will be donated to Food Banks of Canada to help feed more Canadians.​

c1895e1f-e8ed-4df0-a900-cd4486410bc7.jpg