The Random Quarantine SteelBook Chat Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
We conversate
We compliment
We fuss, We cuss, we bicker, we moan, we groan....

We're a forum community....

With politics aside ...

How you holding up Ninjas ?

What are you doing to pass the time if you're staying in doors ? I know some places are obviously much worse than others ... Wishing you all the best.

Any one spending time organizing your collection etc. ?

Last edited:
Slipknot should be ok..
They've been wearing masks & PPE for years...
index.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Definitely making the most of his time :rofl: :LOL: Anyone fancy a slice :rofl::wow::rofl:

Hope everyone is well.

I've skipped this thread a bit over the past month because personally I found it all slightly overwhelming with constant bad news on the virus etc when really I probably should of visited this thread to check up on friends/ ninjas

but yeah hope everyone is ok, safe and sane

so I attended a virtual funeral yesterday over video Call due to the restrictions on funerals for a close friends mum who passed away last week. It was unrelated to the virus but was still a strange experience. The strangest I’ve had in this new world.
I know a few people who have it now too and/ Or their family members. One of those is completely fine from it now which is great

other than that, I’ve just been binging warzone (already had 2 trio wins, 1 quad win and a solo win - that last one is a achievement) and binging series and films. Ozark, office US (love the British one and never seen the US one). Going to start westworld soon.
And I had a quiz over zoom with my mates last night which was fun. I drank far too much rum though.

be safe y'all

I’ve just been binging warzone (already had 2 trio wins, 1 quad win and a solo win - that last one is a achievement)
Now that you mentioned Warzone... For those of you that want to play there is free multiplayer access until April 27th. See details below.

Reactions: Flloydo
Reactions: Lone Crusader
It seems they found the antidote to Covid-19 with the malaria medicament Remdesevir. The international study on it was cancelled now, because all tests seemed to be so successful, that it now will go in the next phase of tests and will probably be available in short time when everything will be ok and there are no further complications. The chance that it works well seems to be very high and it probably has not much side effects. Let's hope this will be the breakthrough and can attenuate the state of crisis.:thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: BluSteel2012
It seems they found the antidote to Covid-19 with the malaria medicament Remdesevir. The international study on it was cancelled now, because all tests seemed to be so successful, that it now will go in the next phase of tests and will probably be available in short time when everything will be ok and there are no further complications. The chance that it works well seems to be very high and it probably has not much side effects. Let's hope this will be the breakthrough and can attenuate the state of crisis.:thumbs:
The medicament Remdesevir was used for Ebola not Malaria.