The Random Quarantine SteelBook Chat Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
We conversate
We compliment
We fuss, We cuss, we bicker, we moan, we groan....

We're a forum community....

With politics aside ...

How you holding up Ninjas ?

What are you doing to pass the time if you're staying in doors ? I know some places are obviously much worse than others ... Wishing you all the best.

Any one spending time organizing your collection etc. ?

Last edited:
5e6e9526b5afb.jpeg

Rep of Ireland major restrictions from Midnight Tonight

For a two-week period - everybody must stay at home in all circumstances, except in exceptional circumstances such as work and to get essential goods

All public transport and passenger travel will be restricted to workers only or people providing essential services, and no travel outside 2km from people's own homes

A list will be provided soon as to what jobs will essential services

All non-essential health services will be postponed. 'Cocooning' will be introduced for those over 70 years of age

There is more but some needs to be clarified

Garda (Police) will monitor and inforce 2km travel restriction

Last edited:
Pretty much the restrictions in Northern Ireland that was implemented at the beginning of the week.
Going to be a fun 3 months but i suspect this is not going to pan out until August.

via VOX
Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates are stepping in on the coronavirus where the government has failed

The outbreak offers tech billionaires a chance to change the narrative about themselves.
zuckgates.JPG

When government falls short, tech billionaires may be able to fill the void.

A pair of Silicon Valley philanthropists, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates, have announced new attempts to expand testing for the novel coronavirus in their local areas. They are playing a much-needed role at a time when billionaire philanthropy is criticized more than ever for supplanting government action. There are now more than 700 coronavirus cases in the United States and at least 26 deaths as concern rises among Americans.

Zuckerberg’s philanthropy, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, and its affiliated CZI Biohub, on Tuesday announced that it would purchase two clinical diagnostic machines to quadruple the ability for testing and diagnosing possible cases of the disease in the San Francisco Bay Area. The region has been hamstrung by a testing bottleneck that makes it difficult to ascertain how much the virus has spread. CZI said its machines would be in place likely by next week.

Another region that is home to an outbreak, the Seattle area, is also turning to its own local billionaire philanthropists. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation said this week that it is going to fund its own testing kits that Seattleites can use at home and send in for analysis. A Gates official told the Seattle Times that “this has enormous potential to turn the tide of the epidemic,” although the test results’ timing is less clear.

Zuckerberg’s philanthropy was similarly optimistic about its impact.

“Procuring these new diagnostic machines will have a significant impact on our ability to respond to the outbreak in a more streamlined way,” the head of the CZI Biohub, Joe DeRisi, said in a statement.

But major charitable commitments from philanthropies like these are, in general, more controversial than ever. That’s not to say that the Gates Foundation and CZI aren’t making an impact. But it’s that a growing chorus of critics argues that private philanthropists use major gifts as a tool to skew public policy — and that it is the role of government, not billionaires, to address our common problems.

The coronavirus gifts, though, are something of an answer to this new, in-vogue attack. After all, the American government has had weeks to beef up its testing regimen, and it has failed. A common defense of billionaire philanthropy is that these billionaires are not supplanting government action but merely supplementing it, filling in the holes that the government is unable to address on its own.

The thinking is that, yes, the government should lead here, but if it has shown that it won’t, wouldn’t we rather have the help of a Bill Gates and a Mark Zuckerberg than not have any help at all?

At a time when tech billionaires are generally on the defensive, the coronavirus offers this class of philanthropists a legitimate opportunity to change the narrative.

From a podcast on TV I heard, that the saliva tests only work the first 2 weeks after an infection. After it the virus seems to get in the lungs and you have to test it another way. What is not told often is that the Covid virus seems not to complain with acids. It is known for sure, that drinking water all the time keeps the mucous membranes active and if you swallow it the stomach acids kill it. So it is also possible that acid-containing drinks like coffee or cola do it. Coffee contains chlorogenic acid, citric acid, malic acid and phosphoric acid and the coffeine in it is stabilizing the lungs-function(!). Cola has as much acid like vinegar and contains also much phosphoric acid. Sounds kind of stupid I know but maybe it works.

From a podcast on TV I heard, that the saliva tests only work the first 2 weeks after an infection. After it the virus seems to get in the lungs and you have to test it another way. What is not told often is that the Covid virus seems not to complain with acids. It is known for sure, that drinking water all the time keeps the mucous membranes active and if you swallow it the stomach acids kill it. So it is also possible that acid-containing drinks like coffee or cola do it. Coffee contains chlorogenic acid, citric acid, malic acid and phosphoric acid and the coffeine in it is stabilizing the lungs-function(!). Cola has as much acid like vinegar and contains also much phosphoric acid. Sounds kind of stupid I know but maybe it works.
ok, so coffee and Cola will be sold out soon ...or as rare as toilet paper

Podcast brought to you by the good folk at Nescafé and Coca Cola.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
This is not correct and be warned by various heath officials not to share this false info that is been shared on the internet recently and other sources

Note
It Is not correct Drinking water often will flush the virus into your stomach, where acid will kill it.
This is false. You cannot “flush out” the virus from your airway by drinking water or by using coffee or coke cola

Reactions: milky and St4rlord
This is not correct and be warned by various heath officials not to share this false info that is been shared on the internet recently and other sources

Note
It Is not correct Drinking water often will flush the virus into your stomach, where acid will kill it.
This is false. You cannot “flush out” the virus from your airway by drinking water or by using coffee or coke cola
First the virus gets in the pharynx then in the lungs. When its in the pharynx you can flush it down.

bugs coffee.gif

This is gonna very controversial, but then again, I’ve always been a very controversial guy. I think this “pandemic” is created to purposefully crash the economy. We are currently in the worst depression in all of human history, that is purposefully perpetrated by the Illuminati. This ‘virus’ killed 1,400 people, and they use this excuse to shut down the entire world. For comparison, the common flu kills 500,000 each and every single year. What this “pandemic” personally revealed to me is how many gullible and impressionable people (to put it politely) there are. Believing in anything and everything the authorities tell them. This ‘pandemic” main purpose is to kill off all the small mom and pop businesses, so that the worlds elite 1% can own it all. You watch, when this is over, you’ll see how real this statement is.

This so called pandemic provides such a convenient excuse in an election year. There’s no one to blame, it was the virus. There’s no mass gathering for protest, because people are scared to gather in large groups, because of the virus. How very very convenient indeed. Yet the world lapped it up. I am truly disappointed in the cognitive ability and the ability to critically think from the vast majority of people. Maybe it’s best that the 1% should rule over the 99%. My 2 cents

• Haha
Reactions: Robles and DMD4k
This is gonna very controversial, but then again, I’ve always been a very controversial guy. I think this “pandemic” is created to purposefully crash the economy. We are currently in the worst depression in all of human history, that is purposefully perpetrated by the Illuminati. This ‘virus’ killed 1,400 people, and they use this excuse to shut down the entire world. For comparison, the common flu kills 500,000 each and every single year. What this “pandemic” personally revealed to me is how many gullible and impressionable people (to put it politely) there are. Believing in anything and everything the authorities tell them. This ‘pandemic” main purpose is to kill off all the small mom and pop businesses, so that the worlds elite 1% can own it all. You watch, when this is over, you’ll see how real this statement is.

This so called pandemic provides such a convenient excuse in an election year. There’s no one to blame, it was the virus. There’s no mass gathering for protest, because people are scared to gather in large groups, because of the virus. How very very convenient indeed. Yet the world lapped it up. I am truly disappointed in the cognitive ability and the ability to critically think from the vast majority of people. Maybe it’s best that the 1% should rule over the 99%. My 2 cents
But there are proven medicines, vaccines, etc. for the flu .... not for COVID19 , so while the numbers may be stark in contrast their is a big difference in that and how it effects you vs. the flu. Some have reported it felt like the flu x10 ... well, that is different.