The Random Quarantine SteelBook Chat Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
We conversate
We compliment
We fuss, We cuss, we bicker, we moan, we groan....

We're a forum community....

With politics aside ...

How you holding up Ninjas ?

What are you doing to pass the time if you're staying in doors ? I know some places are obviously much worse than others ... Wishing you all the best.

Any one spending time organizing your collection etc. ?

Last edited:
tenor (2).gif

This is gonna very controversial, but then again, I’ve always been a very controversial guy. I think this “pandemic” is created to purposefully crash the economy. We are currently in the worst depression in all of human history, that is purposefully perpetrated by the Illuminati. This ‘virus’ killed 1,400 people, and they use this excuse to shut down the entire world. For comparison, the common flu kills 500,000 each and every single year. What this “pandemic” personally revealed to me is how many gullible and impressionable people (to put it politely) there are. Believing in anything and everything the authorities tell them. This ‘pandemic” main purpose is to kill off all the small mom and pop businesses, so that the worlds elite 1% can own it all. You watch, when this is over, you’ll see how real this statement is.

This so called pandemic provides such a convenient excuse in an election year. There’s no one to blame, it was the virus. There’s no mass gathering for protest, because people are scared to gather in large groups, because of the virus. How very very convenient indeed. Yet the world lapped it up. I am truly disappointed in the cognitive ability and the ability to critically think from the vast majority of people. Maybe it’s best that the 1% should rule over the 99%. My 2 cents
And you call yourself a numbers guy :happy: :rofl: No id have a better word and it certainly wouldn't be a numbers guy:thumbs: But all in the name of banter hey:LOL:

Not within the same post, think it was a few later, the whole Cancer comment???? really needed :cautious: Not everyone with cancer eats like a twat and to be fair mate if it wasn't for the hard work of Doctors, Researchers my Little girl would probably not be here today to be fair.

There is a time and a place for posts like yours and I don't think the time is now. This may not have directly affected you at present but there's plenty out there that it has. So how about take your beer and pizza and go sit in a corner somewhere:happy::whistle: All in the name of banter of course :spoil:

Last edited by a moderator:
And you call yourself a numbers guy :happy: :rofl: No id have a better word and it certainly wouldn't be a numbers guy:thumbs: But all in the name of banter hey:LOL:

Not within the same post, think it was a few later, the whole Cancer comment???? really needed :cautious: Not everyone with cancer eats like a twat and to be fair mate if it wasn't for the hard work of Doctors, Researchers my Little girl would probably not be here today to be fair.

There is a time and a place for ****** posts like yours and I don't think the time is now. This may not have directly affected you at present but there's plenty out there that it has. So how about take your beer and pizza and go sit in a corner somewhere:happy::whistle: All in the name of banter of course :spoil:

I guess your one of the vast majority on the other side of the fence huh? Everyone’s gotta opinion, I suggest you keep your opinion to yourself. I don’t eat off the same trough as you my friend. You can worry about a world ending pandemic than statistically kills less than 10x the amount of people who die from falling down the stairs. But that yours and others like yours problem. I’ll sit where and when I want, you move.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess your one of the vast majority on the other side of the fence huh? Everyone’s gotta opinion, I suggest you keep your opinion to yourself. I don’t eat off the same trough as you my friend. You can worry about a world ending pandemic than statistically kills less than 10x the amount of people who die from falling down the stairs. But that yours and others like yours problem. I’ll sit where and when I want, you move.
You expressed yours??? I'm just doing the same, No :cautious: :LOL: Are we talking about statistically over the same short amount of time ??( Being a numbers guy and all :wow: :OMG: ) ill assure you pal its more than just my problem at the mo:rofl::happy:

You expressed yours??? I'm just doing the same, No :cautious: :LOL: Are we talking about statistically over the same short amount of time ??( Being a numbers guy and all :wow: :OMG: ) ill assure you pal its more than just my problem at the mo:rofl::happy:

Here are some stats for you. This is how many people die EVERY DAY. Multiply the results by 365 to get the yearly number, then compare that to your world conquering covid19
Cancer 26,283
Heart disease 24,641
Diabetes 4,300
Mosquitos 2,740
Humans (murders) 1,300
Snakes 137

just a few example, I could go on and on. We don’t need anymore fear mongers to perpetuate this myth. The entire world is in ruins, people of people like you. It was the 1% that started it, but it was the vast, endless amount of cattle and sheep who blew it up to what it is today. We created this imaginary monster by reacting the way we did. Stampeding to stores like endless cattles and sheep’s. ate up, lap up everything that was fed to us by the bullshit media, just like a farm animal. If only I had a nickel for everyone that’s like you, I’d choose that option over winning the powerball lottery. After this “crisis”, why don’t you just stay home the rest of your life, because you might be bitten by a mosquito that’s 100x more fatal? After that, maybe you should avoid any and all stairs, because it’s 10x more fatal. What do you say?

Are these
Here are some stats for you. This is how many people die EVERY DAY. Multiply the results by 365 to get the yearly number, then compare that to your world conquering covid19
Cancer 26,283
Heart disease 24,641
Diabetes 4,300
Mosquitos 2,740
Humans (murders) 1,300
Snakes 137

just a few example, I could go on and on. We don’t need anymore fear mongers to perpetuate this myth. The entire world is in ruins, people of people like you. It was the 1% that started it, but it was the vast, endless amount of cattle and sheep who blew it up to what it is today. We created this imaginary monster by reacting the way we did. Stampeding to stores like endless cattles and sheep’s. ate up, lap up everything that was fed to us by the bullshit media, just like a farm animal. If only I had a nickel for everyone that’s like you, I’d choose that option over winning the powerball lottery. After this “crisis”, why don’t you just stay home the rest of your life, because you might be bitten by a mosquito that’s 100x more fatal? After that, maybe you should avoid any and all stairs, because it’s 10x more fatal. What do you say?
all within a few week period?These statistics?

and you seemed to avoid the Cancer thing altogether pretty well.

If you are going to try and state facts to me mate at least keep it factual and not to your benefit. You seemed to let your mouth run away WITH YOU A LITTLE BIT EARLIER WITHOUT REALLY STATING MUCH TRUTH. yes I get the annual deaths from each individual statistic but this doesn't really count now does it.

Last edited:
Are these

all within a few week period?These statistics?

and you seemed to avoid the Cancer thing altogether pretty well.

If you are going to try and state facts to me mate at least keep it factual and not to your benefit. You seemed to let your mouth run away WITH YOU A LITTLE BIT EARLIER WITHOUT REALLY STATING MUCH TRUTH. yes I get the annual deaths from each individual statistic but this doesn't really count now does it.

a few weeks?! Huh? What in the blue hell are you talking about? It clearly states in all capital letters that these numbers are for every singleday. Avoiding cancer? Again, I have no idea what you mean. Cancer sits on the very top of my list. If your one of those who needs to worry, I strongly suggest you worry about my top 2. They are gonna go up exponentially, never mind your fake feckless coronavirus.