The Revenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #38) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 23, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchidvd - Pre-order on June 9, 2016 at 14:00 (Korea time)
Price: $34.99
Note: Total print run is 2000 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

-1.jpg

upload_2016-5-27_0-9-43.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty weak b/c i think that front shot is the same that is used for the interior art of the steel and the back is such a random image. With so many beautiful and haunting images in this movie, pretty lazy of Kimchi. Will be an easy pass.

Cheers for the heads up mate!

Probably just going to go for the one, and at the moment not overly fussed about Kimchi. Saying that they are knocking out some sweet fullslips at the moment! Let the games begin!

Thanks for the info matey:thumbs:
@harry @SK 80 @Maximus15 @Mickle_89 @luke98 @Danzigg1979 @Phantasmic
@Scary Hair
Look up guys, looks good! Three way war between Kimchi, Fimarena & Manta! Who's going to bring the best version??

thanks for the tag dude! hhhmmmm.......yyyeeaaaa...i'm not sure until I see FAC and Manta's attempts. Granted Kimchi will probably release a lot faster and will be bit cheaper than FA or Manta but the artwork is a bit meh at the moment and I feel FA and Manta will try a lot harder to get some good artwork.

• Thanks
Reactions: Steelselecta
Waiting on manta details.But will either go for this or FAC aswell.Think FAC an this will have same steelbook.So its down to the slips.Need FAC details b4 this pre-order goes live:thumbs: