The Revenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #38) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 23, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchidvd - Pre-order on June 9, 2016 at 14:00 (Korea time)
Price: $34.99
Note: Total print run is 2000 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

-1.jpg

upload_2016-5-27_0-9-43.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. I think they are better than FA's full slips. And all FA has going for them is the full slips!

Sooner or later everyone will realize that and move away from them and back to Kimchi. Everyone seems to forget how good KimchiDVD's full slips are. They are on a roll lately. So far I think 4 of them this year are in the top 10 easily.

• Thanks
Reactions: Huguito and JCC
Sooner or later everyone will realize that and move away from them and back to Kimchi. Everyone seems to forget how good KimchiDVD's full slips are. They are on a roll lately. So far I think 4 of them this year are in the top 10 easily.

I really don't understand the gushing over FA's Good Dinosaur when it's just a poor copy of ONE of Kimchidvd's full slips for that movie. I almost bought Kimchidvd's release for Hitman solely for the beautiful slip. I've never done that with any of FA's releases. Plus, FA shipping costs are as much as the FAC itself.

Spectre, Black Hawk Down, Fury all were great full slips. I can't wait to see this one in person!

• Thanks
Reactions: blu-steel
Ordered one, too.

I actually wanted to go for Manta, but I know I'd regret not buying Kimchi's edition right after the first live pics appeared. Although there would have been more overwhelming motives to choose from, the Full Slip does look great as is. Let's see what "special effects" it will have.

Missed it by a few minutes....had gone for a movie and just got back!! I had thought it would last for at least a couple of hours...hopefully will get to know of Kimchi's restocking in advance!!

After seeing the Manta Lab full slip I'm kind of glad I managed to get a pre order in, I like this slip better :)

Reactions: meth head