The Revenant (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #38) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June 23, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchidvd - Pre-order on June 9, 2016 at 14:00 (Korea time)
Price: $34.99
Note: Total print run is 2000 copies
Group buy: hosted by Kaka1888

-1.jpg

upload_2016-5-27_0-9-43.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We should sneak into whatever forum they're using so we can predict this cases. 2000 is a pretty large run to be sold out in minutes, suprising for me too

Black Hawk Down and Fury sold out quickly as well. Not as quickly as Revenant, but they are older movies. There wasn't that much chatter on here concerning those two as well.

Kingsman sold out super fast and everyone on this board said they would pass due to the superior FAC release. I missed out on Kingsman, but luckily got a full slip for $60 second hand.

• Thanks
Reactions: Huguito
Black Hawk Down and Fury sold out quickly as well. Not as quickly as Revenant, but they are older movies. There wasn't that much chatter on here concerning those two as well.

Kingsman sold out super fast and everyone on this board said they would pass due to the superior FAC release. I missed out on Kingsman, but luckily got a full slip for $60 second hand.

Additionally, we tend to forget there is local demand for these releases as well. Many Koreans are probably lining up to secure their copie(s) as well. Plus, many members don't post in the threads when there is nothing new to be added to the discussion. While some come here to argue the superiority of FAC over and over, fans of Kimchi often talk with their currency.

Wow. Shipped. Forgot about this, with everything going on. Hope they do deadpool or batman vs superman next.