The Road (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: 11 August 2014 (was August 4th, 2014)
Buy link: The Road
Note: Limited to 2000

wtVDMv1403870018.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 320
Last edited by a moderator:
This will be silver, it will need to be to hi light the white fallout/snow flakes.

aww man, your negativity is bumming me out. It might be grey...you never know. :D

pre-ordered this but if it stays in stock for a while, like most 2k prints as of late, I may cancel and see if the above come to fruition.

Got mine ordered yesterday. Surprised there's still some left since it says "ultra limited print run."

Also, am I the only one that thinks a silver steelbook would look better anyways? Plus, like Blu Devil said, it needs to be in order to make the snow/ash stand out.

In most instances where people have expected white Steelbooks, the mockups on the website have clearly been an off-white colour. Making assumptions is always a bad idea when it comes to Steelbooks, studios and retailers love to surprise us.

Any updates concerning inside artwork and the definitive release date
Well the inside artwork is as yet unconfirmed. Sometimes Zavvi do not release what the inside and back artwork look like, even after that steelbook has gone out of print. An example would be 3:10 To Yuma. However, it is confirmed that the release date is 04/08/2014. So you can expect this to be dispatched any day now...

Last edited:
Reactions: Varangian
Got mine today aswell, was going to upload a picture of the front but the ones already posted look better