Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: November 1, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $27.99
Notes: SteelBook has a gloss finish. Includes a cardboard O-ring slip

71A3eWzBQJL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anybody will be too impressed by the art. I can't post the image here due to a watermark.
It's a Paramount release.

The watermark goes through the whole art.

It’s pretty poor imo. Nothing on the German and U.K. releases with PETs
I got the blue UK one without PET slip, but with metal pin and artcards.
I thought blue and yellow go better together, than red and yellow, plus the tiny collage on the PET front of the 'red' steel is in bigger form on the better back of the blue steel.

I'm not sure if anybody will be too impressed by the art. I can't post the image here due to a watermark.
It's a Paramount release.
Does watermark prevent it from being posted? It just illegally appropriates someone's art, that will be public anyway.
Can you give a link then?

I got the blue UK one without PET slip, but with metal pin and artcards.
I thought blue and yellow go better together, than red and yellow, plus the tiny collage on the PET front of the 'red' steel is in bigger form on the better back of the blue steel.
Nah, red and yellow version is better and goes together better

Reactions: samdavies
Does watermark prevent it from being posted? It just illegally appropriates someone's art, that will be public anyway.
Can you give a link then?
The watermark advertises the user. It’s not allowed. Especially if the watermark links to another forum. In this case it’s a twitter handle

When I originally see the image earlier on Twitter I thought it was for the fifth element. Because of the blur and not reading the post properly

The slip with the running yellow silhouette looks awful

That's not the slip. That's the steelbook.

The slip has Arnie's big head on it.