Canada
Release date: November 1, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $27.99
Notes: SteelBook has a gloss finish. Includes a cardboard O-ring slip

71A3eWzBQJL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
So you travel often?
And when you do, you take discs with you?
And you just have to watch The Running Man on those trips? :D
No, but I wish I traveled more. Once my Zebra entertainment company takes off! I'll be able to travel alot more
I do actually whenever I go over to a friends place to game or back to Ohio to see the old folks they don't have much in the way of a Bluray player.
Haha! Maybe ;P Probably would watch like the: Gentlemen or the Mandalorian as those are my go to movie media whenever I want something I can always really vibe to.

Is there a best buy or zavvi edition for this item?
Bestbuy will, as will pretty much any other US retailer who sells tradewide steels. Zavvi UK won't sell this, not the US variant anyway. I doubt the UK will get a release, the rights fall with fabulous films not paramount, unless something has changed.

Bestbuy will, as will pretty much any other US retailer who sells tradewide steels. Zavvi UK won't sell this, not the US variant anyway. I doubt the UK will get a release, the rights fall with fabulous films not paramount, unless something has changed.
Thank you so much for your prompt response. Looks a beautiful steelbook

Reactions: samdavies
Supposedly there is a remake in development at Paramount with Edgar Wright directing?

Paramount has just set a new Steelbook 4K release of Paul Michael Glaser’s The Running Man (1987) for release on 11/1. The studio has gained the US rights to the title via the Taft Pictures library (Paramount currently has a remake in development that’s set to be directed by Edgar Wright).