Earth
Release date: December 14, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €26.72 €27.99
Notes: Embossed with transparent slip.

91+9MGlHTkL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EvilThing
Goes for ALL Amazon CS staff wherever you are I think, not just the Germans ;)
Definitely! I hardly ever have to contact their CS, but whenever I do I always come away happy. Literally just emailed them last week about some Toblerone I ordered... it was meant to be a box of the standard milk chocolate bars, but I received mixed flavours. It wasn't really a major problem, because the people they're for like all the flavours anyway, but I thought I'd try my luck with their CS and received a reply within the space of 10 mins offering me half my money back. Couldn't grumble at that! :)

But anyhoo... no sign of my steelbook today. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Definitely! I hardly ever have to contact their CS, but whenever I do I always come away happy. Literally just emailed them last week about some Toblerone I ordered... it was meant to be a box of the standard milk chocolate bars, but I received mixed flavours. It wasn't really a major problem, because the people they're for like all the flavours anyway, but I thought I'd try my luck with their CS and received a reply within the space of 10 mins offering me half my money back. Couldn't grumble at that! :)

But anyhoo... no sign of my steelbook today. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Amazon order for chocolate bars :wow::hungry: That's a new one on me lol.. But yes, Amazon CS worldwide are the best! :D

• Haha
  • Thanks
Reactions: harry and Noodles
Received this yesterday from Amazon Germany and watched it last night, utterly gorgeous steelbook and glorious 80s cinema memories, can't believe how much this has aged compared to Predator though considering they were both released in 1987!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Hereticz
Any new extras, or same old?
Newly produced exclusive bonus features (3h):
- „Running On Empty“: an interview with Robert Grasmere on the visual effects
- „Back to Bachman“: interview with screenwriter Steven E. de Souza
- „Muscular Memories": interview with Susan Jeffords on the action movie boom of the 1980s
- „The Sound of The Running Man“: a discussion with composer Harold Faltermeyer

Reactions: monterock