Earth
Release date: December 14, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €26.72 €27.99
Notes: Embossed with transparent slip.

91+9MGlHTkL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EvilThing
I think I'm gonna have to return copy tomorrow. The embossing sits too high and gives Arnie some sort of a "shadow". It's especially irritating around the ears, because in this area the alignment issue is showing up mercilessly. Once seen, it cannot be forgot. A pity, because the copy looks perfect otherwise, and the others they had in the store all had their own issues. Or maybe I am the one with the issues. :whistle:

@hatredhorror's copy looks perfect, by the way.

Mine has arrived from Amazon.de and it's covered in light scratches all over the rear and a small deep scratch on the front. They are sending out a replacement. What a shame. Somehow it survived being dented by being sent in a jiffy bag to the UK. All the scratches were under the cellophane. Very strange.

I bought mine from ebay, as it turned out to be a about £1 less than Amazon. Mine was well packaged and looks great.

It's now €24.99 but ends up even cheaper at checkout automatically without any need to input any code
Save an extra €2.59 at checkout.
Price after discount applied €22.40

My order was reduced at checkout by €3.43 due to vat rate higher in Rep of Ireland

Total cost including standard shipping €27.66

• Informative
  • Thanks
Reactions: Stygian and Noodles
Stunning looking steelbook:thumbs:

Another added to the list of wants :rofl::oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry