The Scorpion King - 20th Anniversary (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #59 - Blufans) [China]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 2022 (TBC)
Group buy: hosted by Wreck
Note: Limited to 250. Includes a 44-page photo booklet + one set of 9 movie art cards + one folded poster + exclusive single lenti slip + an exclusive collector box + exclusive stickers

52213056064_f097ac5075_k.jpg

Last edited:
i get that Dwayne Johnson is virtually a one-man film studio these days, but i don't know what i find more surprising - the fact that The Scorpion King (of all films) being 20 years old is even a thing, or the fact the blufans are doing an OAB for it. :confused: :bored: is China huge for Johnson (;))?

Confused Liam Neeson GIF

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
'Noice'! Don't know if this movie is worth $100 Blufans will want for it. Wishing these cost half as that.

Too late, decided to and bought just the steel for this. If they included all 5 movies in such a box, that would be worth it.

Still don't understand the need of a slip within a slip.

Reactions: MajimaGoro
I actually like this one, it's not a film that deserves this level of treatment at all but Blufans have put together a really nice set using a lot of nice artwork (classic poster FTW on the slip)

Cant believe I'm actually tempted to pick this up :facepalm: