The Secret Life of Pets 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #131) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 19, 2020 (TBC)
Purchase link: FilmArena (Pre-order will start on May 11, from 8 PM CET - only for still collector's numbers)
Price: 1199 CZK
Note: Limited to 301 copies

5AA4673C-16D0-4131-90EA-E0FCF7DF6347.jpeg

Last edited:
Dear Collectors,

we kindly inform you about the current dates of the expedition and the preparation schedule of editions ahead of us.

This week we were supposed to start shipping FAC 128 SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME MANIACS BOXES, but the delivery of holograms has been postponed, so far it seems to be delayed for about 14 days due to spring holidays and partly due to the beginning of spreading coronavirus to the Czech Republic and other European Union countries.

Except for the holograms, everything is ready for the MANIACS BOXES SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME.

Due to the postponement of the expedition of the SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME boxes we are also postponing the start of pre-orders and expedition of FAC #127 GHOST IN THE SHELL and FAC #129 THE ROCKETMAN editions by 14 days. We would like to have these two editions ready in the week when we launch pre-orders. We will present both these editions this week.

We originally planned to book March's capacity for the editions of BLACK BARONS #22 STEPHEN KING'S IT (1990), BB #23 STEPHEN KING'S IT (2017), BB #24 STANLEY KUBRICK'S THE SHINING, BB #25 THE EXORCIST Extended Director's Cut. Editions No. 22, 24, and 25 have been approved, edition No. 23 awaiting approval. The positive news is progress in approval of BB #7 13 HOURS: THE SECRET SOLDIERS OF BENGHAZI. This edition is not yet timelined but will be finally introduced in the coming weeks.

After the BLACK BARONS #22 - 25 premium editions, we will introduce FAC editions THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS 2, FAST AND FURIOUS PRESENTS: HOBBS AND SHAW, MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: FALLOUT. The components of these editions have been approved and we will show them to you soon. If we manage everything right, some of these editions might go on sale in April. If there are any delays, we will start selling them in May 2020.

For technical reasons, we are postponing the release of exclusive editions PREDATOR (1987) for May / June, mainly due to the long tuning of the embossing tool and the related shift in the delivery of this exclusive SteelBook.

Thank you very much for your cooperation and support.
Stay tuned and wait for the gradual introduction of your expected editions.

Yours sincerely,
Team FA

89178857_3068407969942825_6742411339693555712_o.jpg

No they did not. Only HDzeta did a Silver edition out of it. Since it appears that Zeta is not going to do one for the sequel, at least with the FAC will have a premium to go with the first movie :)

Zeta confirmed back in June 2019 that they would do the sequel and it’s still on their slate of 2020 releases. In saying that though this FAC will come out first as Zeta’s Silver Line is quite stacked at the moment with approximately 13 announced Silver titles.

• Informative
Reactions: Actarus
Zeta confirmed back in June 2019 that they would do the sequel and it’s still on their slate of 2020 releases. In saying that though this FAC will come out first as Zeta’s Silver Line is quite stacked at the moment with approximately 13 announced Silver titles.

Oh I didn’t know that :)

However I don’t collect their Silver Line anymore. I find that each release all have the same format all the time. Each beautyshot is exactly as the previous ones... it becomes kinda boring for my interest. Plus when I stopped, It was also because I was tired that they put no effort/no treatment to the back of their Silver line Fullslips. I’ll go for the FAC ^^

Dear Collectors,

we would love to present to you the premium edition FAC #131 THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS 2. We have decided for accepting this title to FAC series without having the first part, especially because we wanted to support the release of this generic SteelBook in the middle European market.

We also wished to present to you planned limitation 0 - 600, but due to the reclamation of the part of the batch, we had to reduce the limitation to 301 perfectly shaped SteelBooks for this premium edition. We kindly inform you that this premium edition will not get to pre-order for all customers. We planned two versions 4KBD + 2DBD and 3DBD + 2DBD, but due to the circumstances, we have decided to offer you the 3DBD + 2DBD version only.

FAC #131 THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS 2 Limited SteelBook Edition Numbered includes:
- Exclusive Lenticular 3D Front FullSlip XL with an attractive finish and the special spot-gloss embossing
- WWA Generic SteelBook - double disc, gloss
- 3D Blu-ray Disc + 2D Blu-ray Disc
- exclusive 3D lenticular sticker with depth effect for the front side of the slipcase XL
- exclusive character cards (INSIDE THE FOLDER)
- exclusive activity cards (INSIDE THE FOLDER)
- exclusive collector's folder
- exclusive collector's photobook
- numbered collector's card and hologram
- and an exclusive exterior sticker labeled edition.

Limitation: 301 copies.
Price: 1199 CZK (3D + 2D)
Pre-order start: May 11, 2020, from 8:00 pm CET (Only for still collector's numbers. This edition will not get to pre-orders for all customers.)
Estimated release date: May 19, 2020.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
- All customers are advised to reserve for an available copy by clicking on the button I WANT TO BUY until the pre-orders are live for all. In case that a number of reserved copies exceeds the number of available copies the button hides and the edition is sold out.
- PLEASE CHECK THE LANGUAGE CONFIGURATIONS FOR AUDIO AND SUBTITLES ON ALL THE DISCS. YOU MAY FIND THEM BELOW.
DISC CONFIGURATION:
BD3D Audio:
Dolby Atmos: English
Dolby Digital Plus 7.1: Czech, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian
Dolby Digital 5.1: Arabic, Polish
Subtitles: Czech, English SDH, Arabic, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Polish
BD Audio:
Dolby Atmos: English
Dolby Digital Plus 7.1: Czech, Slovakian
Dolby Digital 5.1: Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian
Bonus Audio: Dolby Digital 5.1: Czech, English, Russian
Subtitles: Czech, English SDH, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian
Bonus Subtitles: Czech, English, Russian
Detailed information and live videos/photos we are planning to share soon.
We look forward to your orders.
Thank you for your support.
Kind regards,
Team FA