The Shallows (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 5th , 2016
Purchase links: HMV - Zoom - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £18.99 (Amazon) - £19.99 (Zavvi - HMV - Zoom)

image.jpeg

0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be up for this definatley, looks good but I'm not sure it will be a day 1 pre order, I'll wait on a bit of a drop

This looks horrendous, did we really need another shark movie? (n)

I really do wonder why they pick some films for steelbook and not others :meh:

Exclusive?

No . . . not exclusive
ZOOM - same price as listed at HMV (GBP 19.99) but cheaper with the code.
https://www.zoom.co.uk/product/the_...m_medium=Editorial+Content&utm_campaign=78888

ZAVVI - GBP 18.99 before discount (someone will post if one is available)
http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-shallows/11257292.html

What ! No slipcover ? (LOL)

I'm guessing anyone that rated OPEN WATER 1 & 2 or even THE REEF will like this.

Regarding the steelbook artwork: nothing really catching my eye for a great steelbook cover from the official poster line-up but this one is menacing enough and could work well for the inside:-

The one in the mock-up (#1) is probably the pick of the bunch out of the others for the front with #2 maybe too minimalist (Wot . . . no shark!!??):-

#1. Poster design by BLT COMMUNICATIONS, LLC

#2. BLT again

SHORT TRAILER

Last edited:
I have a feeling this isn't in the same league as open water and other terrible shark movies.

From what I understand this is decent and received good reviews and a decent rating
Trailer looks good too

I don't care if I get moaned at but one shark film I would welcome on steel is deep blue sea lol

I was young when it came out, watched it quite a lot and is hilarious in places for all the wrong reasons

Also has the best Jackson death followed by revenge of the sith

I have a feeling this isn't in the same league as open water and other terrible shark movies.

From what I understand this is decent and received good reviews and a decent rating
Trailer looks good too

I don't care if I get moaned at but one shark film I would welcome on steel is deep blue sea lol

I was young when it came out, watched it quite a lot and is hilarious in places for all the wrong reasons

Also has the best Jackson death followed by revenge of the sith
Haha agreed... it's so bad it's good! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo