The Shining (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #16) [Italy]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 2020 (TBC)
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - Combo + Box Set (Pre-order on December 14 at 2:30 PM Italy time )
Price: €54.90 (Lenti) - €49.90 (Full Slip Variant) - €129.90 (Combo+Box Set)
Notes: Combo Edition + Box Set 200 copies - special gift will be different for one-click

78785139_1723076751156482_4677171135681396736_o.jpg 75584981_1702777966519694_9041876902293274624_n.jpg 78411506_1736040146526809_5613943497674457088_o_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite like that. I’d even be interested in this.
Do they go on sale on their site? Or is it GBs?

Cine-Museum English translation
preview: THE SHINING - CMA # 16 (Full Slip Variant 4K UHD)

We were no longer in the skin and driven by the success of Doctor Sleep (released in theaters these days) we decided to show you the "work in progress" of one of the next titles in the CMA series!

The Full Slip variant will be of very low edition and only available in the "Combo" exclamation formula in combination with the lenticular version and the Box!
Inside you will find numerous extras, booklets and the slipcase edition of the latest version released by Warner!

A treat for true colelists and fans of Kubrick's masterpiece has been included in one of the two artwrok ... let's see who discovers it!
Good Collectibles to all

• Helpful Post
Reactions: milky
Quite like that. I’d even be interested in this.
Do they go on sale on their site? Or is it GBs?
That is the Variant design. If you're interested it would only be available in a 'combo' with the regular lenticular edition (like previous Variant titles)

So you're looking at buying two editions (unless someone here who wanted to split their combo could help you out.....)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Cinne-museum replied on facebook that the variant fullslip has amaray case and not a steelbook

@duckandrun
Is this correct as it was originally listed that both Lenticular and Fullslip would have steelbook

That is the Variant design. If you're interested it would only be available in a 'combo' with the regular lenticular edition (like previous Variant titles)

So you're looking at buying two editions (unless someone here who wanted to split their combo could help you out.....)

Ah ok. I’ll wait to see what the lenti art is but defo not interested in a combo/ one click. Cheers

Reactions: BluSteel2012
there is another guy cant recall his name but i think his initials are even TS and his looks identical to stouts makes me not think Budich's style looks that way at all ha.
I really like a lot of Budich's work—but not this one. I tend not to like Stout's style (though I have his Isle of Dogs on my wall), so seeing something that sort of looks like that style but by someone else holds little interest for me.

No way...with that steelbook! Not paying $70.00 to $80.00 to have to swap out the steelbook with a better option. Now if they offer the slip and extras without the steelbook at a reasonable price...I’m in. Odds of that happening probably ...0%?
Maybe down the line we’ll get a WEA premium.

Reactions: goufcustom
No way...with that steelbook! Not paying $70.00 to $80.00 to have to swap out the steelbook with a better option. Now if they offer the slip and extras without the steelbook at a reasonable price...I’m in. Odds of that happening probably ...0%?
Maybe down the line we’ll get a WEA premium.

Sorry to hear this. WWA steelbook is not what we would have hoped for, but i think that Both Full Slips are best way to cover it!
I hope you will change your mind. :thumbs:

Last edited: