The SteelBook™ Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

Hi All,

Just wondering if there is likely to be a GB for FAC #50 Dredd at all. Would love to get in on this.

Cheers,
Marc

Hi Marc, there definitely is going to be one, please stay tuned to either the discussion thread or this forum for further details.

A Lion King lenticular steelbook and a Blair witch (both zavvi releases) GB would be really appreciated for those countries they don't ship to :)

Any1 will be hosting the thread for Batman V Superman HDzeta releases? Cheers
@n3wk1d usually hosts HDzeta group buys and has already stated he will be hosting one, he posted updated beauty shots this week and then stated more info coming soon so keep an eye on the group buy thread over the coming days/weeks there will definitely be a group buy :thumbs:

Is there anyway a GB could be done for the best Buy Resident Evil pop arts?

The Pop Art steels have been showing up in other territories - given it's Sony, they do a global run - if you wait long enough, they'll show up somewhere else, I think.

Hi all

Anyone know if Target are doing a steelbook for Justice League Dark? And will there be a GB?

Zavvi in the U.K. Haven't mentioned anything and they haven't released any in last 12 months.

If anyone could help me get one to the UK I'd be grateful as I have all the previous DC animated steels.
Thanks Simon

Hi all

Anyone know if Target are doing a steelbook for Justice League Dark? And will there be a GB?

Zavvi in the U.K. Haven't mentioned anything and they haven't released any in last 12 months.

If anyone could help me get one to the UK I'd be grateful as I have all the previous DC animated steels.
Thanks Simon

Hi Simon,

I can see that a figure edition is confirmed for this in the USA, but have not seen any information on a steelbook release. Since we're less than a month out, it's hard to say for certain if we'll get a steelbook anywhere for this release.

What's tough with this type of edition in the USA, if it becomes a Target exclusive, it will be instore only, and usually limited to a few copies (at most) per store. It's very disorganized for this type of in store only release.

I think all we can do at this point is wait and see if Zavvi comes up with something...

• Thanks
Reactions: Simon1976uk