The SteelBook™ Group Buy Request / Discussion Thread

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Would you like a member to host a group buy? Is there something that you think might be interesting to other members as well?

Can you all save on shipping? Or get some other type of discount?

Group buy hosts and members - use this thread to see if there is interest in the title(s) you are looking for.

Hello

Will there be a GB for Doctor Strange by Blufan ?

At this time yes there will be, however there is no date nor quantity. You'd be best following the forum thread for the release as well as subscribing to the GB forum so when a new thread is posted you will be alerted.

I'm also interested in the best buy resident evil and underworld pop arts.
Most of them are on sale for 9,99$ each at the moment.

Hi there, will there be a Wonder Woman group buy for the HDzeta release? Would love to get a copy miles better than the Best Buy one

Hey, I often see people saying for example "collection number ⌗30 or ⌗200 Thanks" is this people asking for what number of 1500 they would like? For example if I received number ⌗200 of 1500 of GOTG VOL 1 could i ask for ⌗200 of 1500 of GOTG Vol 2 to match it? Thanks

Hey, I often see people saying for example "collection number ⌗30 or ⌗200 Thanks" is this people asking for what number of 1500 they would like? For example if I received number ⌗200 of 1500 of GOTG VOL 1 could i ask for ⌗200 of 1500 of GOTG Vol 2 to match it? Thanks

That mainly applies to Film Arena for the guys who have Collectible numbers.